One

I was walking through the hall way as Someone pushed me to the ground. "What's wrong with you!" I shouted. "S-Sorry I-I-I d-didn't mean t-to." Said the boy. I was one of the 10 pure bloods in this school. The people feared me because only three of the pure blood were powerful. Of course i was the top one. Then came Yoongi and Jimin. They were friends with one of my worst enemy. My  worst enemy was Jeon Jungkook. Speaking of the devil. "Well, Well, Well. Look who we got here." Said Jungkook. " Leave me alone cocunut head." I said. "Jungkook leave her alone. You clearly know she's got more power than us. We don't want to get in trouble." Said Yoongi. "Airhead." Said Jungkook. " I stared at him coldly. He pointed at me and said, "You. Airhead." I rolled my eyes and walked away. Someone grabbed me by my wrist. I hissed and turned around to see who it was. "Jimin your going to blow the cover." I said. "No I'm not." Said Jimin. "Just let go of me shortie." I said. "Don't call me shortie." Said Jimin glaring at me. "Jimin let her go." Yoongi commanded. "Yes hyung." Said Jimin. "You guys seem close enough. Y/n you would have punched him. But you didn't." Said Yoongi. I mentally face palmed myself. "We could trust him. He won't even care." Said Jimin. "Hmph" i said crossing my arms. " Y/n being childish. Thats a first." Said yoongi. "Whatever. Follow me." I said. They followed me to the roof. We stood still when we saw the others. "What are you guys doing with her?" Asked V. "Shut it." I said. I hate being rude to him since he's so nice and cute. WAIT NOPE! " I heard that!" Said Rapmonster. "I beg my pardon?" I asked. I forgot he could read minds! I mentally face palmed myself. I blocked my mind from RapMonster. My expression cold as ever. " Well I'll get going I got things to do." Jimin said. " I need to go to the toilet." Said Yoongi. " I'll be leaving to. I have no use being here." I said. They all looked at us suspiciously. I blocked Rap Monster from reading their minds. "Bye." I said. Minutes later Yoongi and Jimin we're walking next to me. "So whats going on between you to?" Asked Yoongi. "We're cousins." Said Jimin. "So why can't people know?" Asked Yoongi. "You don't understand. If people hurt him because they would know he's precious to me. He might be short. But he's still older than me. Well yes I'm a little shorter than him. By an inch or two. But people would go to him and harm him. I can't let that happen. He's my family and he's special to me." I said. "How kind of you to say that." Said Jimin fake crying. "Dam it. I forgot you're here. Not a word about me saying those things." I said. As students came out in the yard i disappeared into the classroom. "What were you doing with Jimin and Yoongi out there?" Asked Jungkook. "None of your business." I said not even looking at him. "Maknae leave her alone." Said Jin. "Even if I'm younger than you doesn't mean you have more power than me." I said. I smirked at him. " She's got a point there." Said J-hope. "You're younger than him?" Asked V. "She's supposed to be in a lower grade." Said Yoongi. "But she skipped one grade." Said Jimin. "What were you guys talking about out there?" Asked Jungkook. "Nothing." Said Yoongi. "Breaks over." Said Mrs.Park . Yes my aunt is one of my teachers. She is the dance teacher. "Yoongi and Y/n are partners for today." Said Mrs.Park. "Mmm. Okay." I said. "Fine with me." Said Yoongi. "Why can't she be paired with me?!" Exclaimed Jungkook.
~To be continued~

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I wish you a good day.