thirteen

~1 week lster~
~Jimin's POV~
I hadn't seen the boys since the day we had gone to the park. I hadn't even gone out of the house. I was finally dragged out of the house because of my omma. She was dragging me to school. "I know your still not over Y/n's death but don't let that stop you from going to school." Said Omma. "She's not dead to me. She's still alive in my heart." I said. "She's still alive in your heart but she will want to see you smiling not sad." Said omma. "Just look at your self Park Jimin." Said Omma. I refused and got off of the car. I was walking toward the place the guys and I always met. Indeed they were there. "You finally come." Said Jungkook. "We've been meeting here every day in case you return." Said Je-Hope. "Wow Yoongi you look horrible." I said. "All three of you do." Said Jin.
Suga:

Jungkook:

Jungkook:

"Jimin all of us are trying to pull through

"Jimin all of us are trying to pull through. You shoukd also try." Said Rm. "Let's get going." I said. I put my head down once I sat at my desk. "Jiminnie! You finally return to school. I've missed you so much." Said
Hwa-Young. "Fuck off. I don't want to talk." I said. "I know your sad about Y/n's death but you still have me." Said Hwa-Young. "I'd rather you die than her. And I should had been more clear to you. I don't want to talk to you." I said. She was shocked and left. School was borning during lunch the boys and I were in silence. Once I got home I showered. I came out and changed. I heard a knock on the door.
Don't open it. It's Hwa-Young.
Who the hell. That was wierd. I went to the door and opened the door. Indeed it was Hwa-Young. "Hi Jiminnie!" She said. "First of all. Don't call me that. Only Y/n can. Second of all. Bye." I said and slammed the door on her face. I was sulking on the couch with a bag of chips.
Jimin get up and look at yourself in the mirror.
It's that same voice. It sounds like...
"Y/n?" I said out loud. "Sweetie who are you talking to?" Asked omma. "No-one omma " i said.
Don't ignore me Jiminnie. Look at your state. Look at your self Park Jimin.
''Y/n is that you?" I asked. "Jimin Y/n isn't here." Said omma. "I just heard her." I said. "Jimin your just halucinating." Said omma.
Jimin stand up and go look at your self. Go and look at yourself. Be your old cheer ful self.
I stood up and laid in the floor infront of the mirror.

"Y/n I miss you so much

"Y/n I miss you so much. Come back please." I said.
Goodbye Jimin. I love you.
"Jimin stand up and lay on your bed. Y/n isn't here no more. Your just hearing things. Rest up." Omma said. I got onto bed and tried to sleep. But there was no use.
~Yoongi's POV~
Yoongi my precious Jewel. Don't give. Get back on your feet and cheer up.
"Y/n!" I Exclaimed. "Hyung Y/n isn't here." Said J-hope.
~Jungkook's POV~
I love you Jungkook. But you have to forget me. I love you very much. I hope you find someone soon.
"Y/n is that you. I love you to. And I will never replace you." I said. "Maknae Y/n is gone. She's not in this world no more." Said Taehyung.
~Jin's POV~
Jin. Take good care of them.
I heard Y/n. "Yes Y/n I will." I said. "You heard it to?" Asked Jungkook. I nodded.
~V's POV~
V you were nice to me so I'm thankful for that. Take good care.
~J-hope's POV~
Be the sun of the world. Show your shine to everyone. Make them smile.
~Rm's POV~
Don't break thing while I'm gone. Be the greatest leader and car for them. So long.
"Guys I'm going crazy." I said. "We all are." Said J-hope.
~ Unknown POV~
I've missed you. To bad I'm never going to see you again. Love you.
~Jimin's POV~
I woke up the next morning. "Omma?" I asked. "Jimin hurry up and let's go to youe aunt and uncles. We got news of the soulmate goddess." Omma said. We both rushed to their house. The guyd were also there. "Hyung." Said Jungkook. "Ok now that we're all gathered up I brought news about Y/n." Said the goddess. "What is it?" Yoongi, Jungkook, and I asked. "Who recieved a message from her?" Asked the goddes. All the boys raised their hand. "Sorry I only speak to eight people." Said the goddess. "What do you mean?" Asked Jin. "Who ever she spoke to you can't do what I'm about to say. She doesn't know the real reason why I let her speak to you guys." The goddess said. "Tell us." Said Jungkook. "Some one has to be sacrificed so I can bring her to you." Said The goddess. "I'll sacrifice myself." Said uncle. "No I do." Said auntie. Some one knocked on the door. "Who are you?" Asked auntie. "Mark you now about this." Asked uncle. "As her cousin I'm going to sacrifice myself. I do want to go with my parents either way." Said Mark. "But she talked to you." Said the goddess. "Please." Said Mark. "Okay. Let's start." Said the goddess. She changed into an all white dress. "Do you Mark sacrifice your life to bring
Kim Y/n into this world again." Asked the goddess. "Yes. Yes I do." Mark said. The goddess chanted something that all of us couldn't understand. Mark was changed into all white clothes. He fell to the ground and supported himself by putting his hands out. He started screaming in pain. Jin covered Jungkooks eyes with his hand. Bright light was going around Mark. It was too bright. I covered my eyes a bit so I could still see what was happening. "Bye guys!" Shouted Mark and dissapeared into thin air. I ran up to where he was and there was nothing. We waited 5 minutes to see if anything happened. After Mark disappeared so did the goddess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do you think Y/n is coming back?
~To be continued~