Twenty-Nine

I wrapped my hands around his waist. "You look good in that sweater." Said Yoongi. I chuckled. "I heard that your burning my body tonight at midnight." Yoongi said carressing my hair. "Yeah." I said. "I also heard that you raged out at the maids." Yoongi said. "I didn't want them to throw away my baby's father things. He can use them when he grows up." I said. "Y/n hear me out. Don't throw out my ashes. Keep them somewhere safe. And don't get mad again. Let the boys do the work. I love you but you gotta live your life with Jungkook. Have another son or daughter with him. Create a family." Yoongi said. "I do love him." I said. "Looks like time goes slower here." Said Yoongi looking down. I saw Jin and Jimin going to me on Yoongi's bed. "Wow." I said. Yoongi hugged me tight and I breathed his colone for the last time. "Maybe in another life time we'll end up together." I whispered to him.I woke up Jimim calling my name out. "Jimin I saw him!" I exclaimed. "He' safe. He told me to not let go of his ashes." I said. Jimin and Jin smiled. "It's two hours until we burn him. Let's go get you cleaned up." Jin said. They helped me up and took me to the showers. "They will help you." Said Jin. After showering I went to my room. "Here put these on for now we have to go eat." Jin said handing me a pair of sweat pants and a loose shirt. "We made Yoongi's favorite dish." Jisung said. I sat down next to Jimin and Jungkook. "How are you feeling?" Asked Rm. "I'm feeling kinda sad but let me say something." I said. "What is that?" Asked Hobi. "So I got contacted with Yoongi and he told me to not throw his ashes." I said. "She's still going through the symptoms." V said. "I'm not. He also said to net get mad and to let you guys do the work." I said pouting. "I believe you Y/n." Jimin said. "Let's start eating." Jungkook said. I helped Jin wash the dishes. "Let's get you dolled up." Jin said. I rolled my eyes and giggled. We went up to my room followed by the boys. Jisung got a call. "Oh I'll be back. It's my girlfriend." Jisung said. "Go ahead tell her I say hi." I said. "K." Jisung said. "So let's get you into that dress." Jin said. I got into the dress they bouught me.

(Just pretend there is a baby bump) My makeup:

My makeup:

(Just pretend there is a baby bump) My makeup:

"You look beautiful." Jungkook said. "They did this in just and hour." Jin said. "Guys let's go arrange the things." I said. We went to Jin, Jimin and I went to change Yoongi while the others went to do the other things. "I think you should wait outside until we finish changing his underwear." Jin said. "I've seen him naked already." I said. "That's why she has this bump." Said Jimin holding my tummy with care. "That's right." Jin said nodding in agreement. We changed Yoongi into the tux and I combed his hair. "You look so handsome." I whispered. Jin and Jimin went out before me. After finishing that I went out to the rest of them. "Wow." I said looking how they organized it. "Bring Yoongi." Rm said. Some of the boys carried back Yoongi to the thing where we are going to burn him. The parents came in black. "I think we should say a few words before we burn him." Mom said. "I'll begin." I said. "Yes ofcourse." Mrs. Min said. "I've been through alot with him since we were children but unfortunately we lost contact and we reunite again after a long time. I am thankful that I had him as my mate and boyfriend and that he aproved of my engagment with Jungkook. He unfortunatly left me with a child yet to be born. He's left me with his son and in good hands. I loved him with all my heart and will always have him kept in there. As I need to end this or I'll make it into a whole speech I just want to say that I'm glad we met. " I said.
~To be continued~