Five

"Y-Yoongi." Said Hwa-Young. "Leave Y/n alone." Said Yoongi. "Y/n.....she uhhh." Said Hwa-Young. "She what?" Asked Yoongi mockingly. "Well uhhh." Hwa-Young said. "As Y/n said Jungkook is taken by her." Said Yoongi. Yoongi looked pained by that. "Oppa but.." said Hwa-Young. "But nothing. Take your leave now." Said Yoongi. "Wow did you really say I'm yours?" Asked Jungkook. "Y/nnie. Wow." Said V and Jimin. "Jiminie." I said. "Jungkook your girl defends you." Hobi said jokingly. "Don't call me his girl. The only reason I said Jungkook is mine is to piss her off." I said. And it's true I have no feelings for this boy. Students started coming to the hall. "Come one babe lets go to class." Said Jungkook. He slid his arm around my waist. Hwa-Young was looking so I decided to piss her off. I cupped Jungkooks face and gave him a peck on the lips. His face truned so red it was priceless. The others were shocked except Yoongi. He seemed annoyed. "Oppa Yoongi lets go." I said. "Bye Jungkook-shi." I said. He mouthed why and I said, "Just to piss off someone." I winked at him and left to class with Yoongi.
~Time skip~
"Yoongi-ah." I said. We were now in our fourth period. "Yoongi-shi." I said. We were partners in all classes except 1. That one class I had V. "Yoongi." I said.
"What?" Yoongi said.

I pouted at him

I pouted at him. "Nevermind." I said. "Y/nnie." Said J-hope. "Ya?" I asked. "Want to go watch a movie with me?" J-hope asked. I hummed in response. "I'll pick you up at 6." Said J-hope. "She can't go." Said Jungkook. "Aish. Why not." I asked. "We have a date." Jungkook said. "Ugh. Why." I whined. "Stop whining. Let's have a double date." Said Yoongi. "Wait. You're dating someone?" I asked. T^T
~Yoongi's POV~
"Aish. Why not." Asked Y/n. "We have a date." Jungkook said. "Ugh. Why." Whined Y/n. She looks so cute. "Stop whining. Let's have a double date." I said. "Wait. You're dating someone?" Asked Y/n. I mentally facepalmed myself. I still have feelings for her. I looked over to see Rap monster smirking at me. "Ya I am." I blurted out. She frowned but her smile returned. "Great. How excited to meet her." Y/n said with a hint of sarcasm. She looked quite annoyed. "Jungkook-ah. Let's go to lunch now." Y/n said. Everyone including Jungkook were surprised at her sudden changes. Y/n stood up and left the class. We were walking when Jungkook finally broke the silence. "Guys I'm falling in love." Said Jungkook. "She could change you." Said Jin. "Jimin not a word okay." Said Jungkook. "Yoongi hyung are you alright with it?" Asked Jimin. "I don't want to speak about this with them here." I said. I walked to the cafeteria to find Hwa-Young slap Y/n across the face.
~Y/n POV~
I was patiently waiting for the guys at their table. "That's my oppas table." Said Hwa-young. "I'm allowed to sit here." I said. "About the morning. Didn't I tell you to leave Kookie alone." Said Hwa-Young. "Didn't I tell you he is mine." I said. "No he isn't. You're just a slut." Said Hwa-Young. "You're the slut here. I'm not the one who has boys in my bed every night." I said. "I've had it with you." Hwa-Young shouted. She slapped me across the face. "Have you forgotten who I am?!" I asked. I got pissed off. My eyes turned red. "Y/n! Y/n!" Chanted the student. "I don't carw who you are you're nothing but trash. "I can easily kick you out." I said. She tried kicking me on the stomach but I dogded it. "Watch your back Hwa- Young." I said. I kicked her across her feet making her stumble. I picked her up and slapped her."Y/n calm down!" Demanded Yoongi. "Yoongi-ah Y/n started all of it." Said Hwa-Young. She faked cry and ran to Yoongi. "Let go of me. You provoked her to. Oh and you're the ons who started it." Said Yoongi. I queitly sat in my seat. Jungkook and the rest followed my lead. I left Yoongi a seat next to me. "So as Y/n's boyfriend i deserve to know why Jimin asked if Yoongi Hyung was alright with it." Jungkook asked. "Don't call yourself her boyfriend." Said yoongi. I see neither is he over the past. "He deserves to know Y/nnie." Said Jimin. "Y/n. I'm not ready to let you go." Yoongi thought. I smiled at him. "I heard that." Said Rap monster. I glared at him. V just held my hands inbetween his. "It's okay. Don't be nervous." Said V. V could read how you felt. "What ever." I said and looked away. "Well I'm going." I said. "Bye guys." I said With a smile. "Bye cocunut head." I said. "Bye airhead." Said Jungkook. "Bye." Said the boys. Out of nowhere someone hugs me from the back. "Yoongi." I said.
~ To be continued~

This is one of the longest chapters ever. Either way... have a nice day❤