Sixteen

Once we got to school we saw Hwa-Young with the sluttiest dress on. She started clinging onto Jimin. "Hi, Jiminie. Happy birthday baby." Said Hwa-Young. "Eww Hwa-Young what are you wearing?" I asked. "As if your dress was better than mine." Asked Hwa-Young. "At least she looks hot." Said Suga. "What do you mean by thst. I look hotter thn her!" Exclaimed Hwa-Young clinging even more onto Jimin. "That's it!" I shouted. I got her by the hair and dragged her somewhere far away from Jimin. I finally went to the guys again. "Where did you drag her to?'' Asked Jimin. "Doesn't matter." I said. "Okay?" Asked Suga. "She was right. She does look hotter than Y/n." Said Jungkook. "Guys. Jimin and I are having family dinner we want you guys to come." I Said. "We would love to. We're coming over to your house after school." Said Rm. "I'm out." Said Jungkook. "We know you amd Y/n are rivals but that doesn't mean you don't have us." Said Jimin. "It's not that. I'm going out with my parents." Said Jungkook. "Is kook going out with his daddy and mommy?" I asked in a cute voice pinching his cheeks. I saw his cheeks turning a bit pink. He smacked my hands away to rough. "Jungkook that was too rough." Said Jin. I held both of my hands. "Look I....." Jungkook started saying but stopped. "You what?" Asked Suga. "It's not my fault." Said Jungkook. "I'm going to the restroom I'll be back in five." I said. "You know he's like that." Said Rm. "It's not that." I said. "Then what?" Asked Hobi. "I got to go." I said. "Where?" Asked V. "No. I got to go." I said. "Oh. I get it." Said Jimin. I went to the restroom. I washed my hands and got out. I bumped into someone. "Hey watch were you're going." Said the guy. "Dude don't." Said the boy next to him. "Wonwoo, right?" I asked. He quickly bowed at me. "Y-You remember m-me." Said Wonwoo. "Yes." I said. I smiled at him. "Don't what?" Asked the guys next to him. "She's the most powerful and hottest girl in this school." Said Wonwoo. I turned red. "And?" Asked The guy. "She doesn't seem like it." Said The guy. "Didn't you see how Hwa-Young looked like this morning." Said Wonwoo. I could feel my hair and eyes turn color. "Y/n!" Shouted someone. I could notice it was Jimin. "What's your name?" I asked. "W-Woozi." He said. "So Woozi do you finally know who I am." I asked putting a finger under his chin. "Oooooo Y/n has a boy." Said a boy. "I think we should get going." Said Wonwoo. "Y/n. Who are these people? Are they bothering you?" Asked Jimin. He put a hand over my shoulder. I just rolled my eyes. "I guess she just as much as  a slut as Hwa-Young." Said Woozi. "I'm her cousin." Said Jimin. "Oh." Said Woozi with wide eyes after seeing me. I had this efect on him. "See you guys later." I said winking at them and turning around.  V suddenly got Woozi's hands and laughed. He then ran away with Yoongi, Jungkook, and Rm with vampire speed. I giggled. "Is he gay?" Asked Woozi. "Ani. He reads how people feel." Said Jin. "They are wierd and stupid." Said Woozi. I turned around to see Woozi again. I got him by the wrist and slammed him onto the lockers. I trapped him inbetween my arms. "Wrong choice little Woozi." I said getting closer to him. "Stop it." He said. Jimin chuckled. "Don't call us stupid." Said Jimin. "Wonwoo. Help." Said Woozi. "Uhhh..... I..... I can't." Said Wonwoo as Hobi and Jin came to his side. "Apologize." I said. "Everyone needs to be treated nice on their birthday." Said Jimin. "I-I'm sorry. H-Happy birthday." Said Woozi. "That's right. Good boy." I said moving my hands from his side. I accidently touched his little friend. "Y/n." Said Hobi in a way. "Hobi don't say in that way. You know how innocent I am. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I said. "I-It's alright." Said Woozi. "Let's go." I said flipping my hair. The boys and I walked away in vampire speed. "Well Y/n is back to her old self. Terrifing the student." Said Hobi. "He got turned on but also he fell in love." Said V laughing. "It's true she makes the new kids fall in love with her." said Yoongi. "Once I was passing by ai heard a girl she would go gay for Y/n." Said V. We were now in the rooftop.
~Time skip~
It was lunch time. "Look at who it is. Little Ms. Bitch." Said Hwa-Young. "Hwa-Young  get the hell out of our way." Said Jungkook. "Jungkookie." Said Hwa-Young in an innocent voice. "Hey only I can call him that." I said. "Says who?" Asked Hwa-Young. "Your mom said it." Jimin said. I pushed Hwa-Young to the side and saw Wonwoo and Woozi. "How about having a little fun?" I asked smirking. "I like this Y/n better." Said Hobi smirking. "Oh my gosh Y/n." Said Jin. "Who's in?" Asked V. We all said 'me'. We walked in vampire speed towards the food thingy. We got our lunch and made our way towards Woozi's table. "Hey guys can we sit here?" I asked. I rapidly closed and opened my eyes. "N-Ne." Said Wonwoo. V was eating a banana on the way and dropped the peel infront of me. I slipped on it and dropped my tray who knows where. I landed on top of Woozi's lap. He held my waist while I had my hands around his kneck. "Oh Y/n are you okay?" Asked V in a cutr voice but he was smirking. I looked at V and smirked. "Ne oppa." I said. Jimin was enjoying the show. "You didn't ruin your clothes or shoes?" Asked Jin. "Ani oppa." I said. Everyone of them were smirking. I innocently smiled at Woozi. "Wonwoo are you going to eat that?" Asked Hobi. "Ani." Said Wonwoo handing the strawberry milk to Hobi. "Thanks." Hobi said. I looked at Woozi's lips. "Ooo you have nice lips." I said. I traced his lips with my index finger. "And apperently soft ones to." I said. V gave Woozi a bro hug. V and I giggled. Jimin got me by the waist. "Calm down Y/n. He wants to eat without a girl on his lap." Said Jin. "Sorry." I said wincking at Woozi. I traced my index finger on Wonwoo's lips to. He turned bright red. My smirk grew even wider.
~To be continued~