Six

"Yoongi." I said. "I can't loose you." Said Yoongi. "MIN YOONGI LET GO OF MY GIRLFRIEND." said Jungkook. "Yoongi. Let's speak once I get home." I said. He still didn't let go of me. Instead he cried in my shoulder. "Hyung." Said Jimin. "People are looking at us." I whispered. "I don't care." Yoongi responded. "I still.." Yoongi said. "You still what hyung." Said Jungkook. "Jungkook I can't go out today. Instead all of us come over to my house." I said. It was the least period and Yoongi refused to let me go with V. "Min Yoongi you sat with her all day. Now it's my turn." Said V. "Y/n may you please go to your seat." Mrs. Park said. "Mrs. Park I don't want her to leave." Said Yoongi. "She's your dance partner. She'll be there but you guys need to go to your seats." Said Mrs.Park. "Remember the dance project. Surprise you have to perform today. If you have no moves then just invent them." Said Mrs. Park. I whined and so did V. "I hate dance class."said V. "Ehh I don't." I said. I went up to Yoongi and hugged him. He hugged me back. I let go and saw Jungkook glaring at us. I glared back at him. He then rolled his eyes at me. "Probably you'll find a brain back there." I thought. Rap monster laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Asked Jungkook. "Nothing." Said Rap monster. He looked at me. "What did you say?" Thought Jungkook. "I don't know. What did I say." I thought. So Jungkook came over and Cupped my face. "Let me go Jungkook." I said. "What's going on between you amd Yoongi." Asked Jungkook. "Mrs. Park may I go to the restroom." I asked. "Jungkook let go of Y/n. And Yes sweetheart you may go." Said Mrs. Park. I went to the resy room and felt someone stalking me. I hurriedly walked to my class. No. Ran. "What took you so long?" Asked Yoongi. "I felt as if someone was starring at me." I said. Class ended and I went home. *knock knock* "Oppa." I said. Yoongi came first. "Let's talk before the rest come." I said. I took him to my room. "Sit down." I said. We sat across from each other on my bed. Ya it wasn't wierd at all. "Y/n I'm sorry. If only I could just get over the fact. And I... I could taken care of you if she's given me a second chance. I still love you Y/n." Said Yoongi. He was now crying on my shoulder. We were in a wierd position. "You what?!" Asked Jungkook bursting through my door. "Sh*t." Yoongi said. He moved from the awkward position we were in. "I can explain." Said Yoongi. "You love my girlfriend. And didn't tell me." Said Jungkook. He looked pissed off. "Jungkook calm down right this instant." Said Jimin. The others came in as well. "I told you to wait for us knowing you would have heard somdthing they were talking about." Said Jimin. "That's why you guys are here to know what is happening." I said. We went to my private room and sat on the floor."I don't want him to sit with her." said jungkook pulling me more close to him. He intertwined our fingers. "You..." said Yoongi. "Yoongi and Jungkook stop fighting over her." Said Jin. I let go of Jungkook's hand and stood up. "Okay you guys sit together." I told them. I went to sit inbetween V and Jimin. "Yay!" Exclaimed V. He threw his arms around me. "V let go of her!" Shouted Yoongi and Jungkook. "No." Said V. I giggled. "This is amusing." Said Rap Monster. "I'm going to get something to drink." I said. I poured the blood that was in a package into a cup. I put a straw and drank away. I gave Yoongi and Jimin one. "So. What's between you two. " Said J-hope. "So were should we begin." Said Jimin. "Okay not long ago in my 14's I met this cute guy." I said. "Just two years ago." Said Jin. "What was his name?" Asked V. "Min Yoongi." I said. "So what?" Asked Jungkook. He looked annoyed. "Remember that time Yoongi said we were soulmates?" I asked.
Flashback
"Y/nnie and Yoongi hyung should be twins." Said Jungkook. "Ani. We're soulmates." Said Yoongi. "Oh my dear Yoongi." I said Rolling my eyes
End of flashback
"I remember." All boys said. "And?" Asked Jungkook irritated. "Well he was right." Said Jimin. "I was new to the school. I became friends with him. We started dating on my fourth month." I said. Yoongi came and sat next to me. "Hey!" Said V. "Whatever." Said Yoongi. "So how." J-hope asked. "The month before we dated... we showed each other our wrist. I had Y/n's name imprinted on mine and she had my name imprinted on hers." Said Yoongi. "You must of have done something wrong to loose her." Said Rap monster. "What did you do to loose Y/n?" Asked Jin. "They were so in love." Said Jimin. At that statement Jungkook came and sat between me amd Jimin. "Y/nnie." Fakd cried Jimin. "Jiminnie." I said. "So tell us." Said V. "I couldn't protect her from her." Said Yoongi with tears in his eyes. "Babe..." i whispered. "Don't call him that." Said Jungkook. I pouted wich made Jungkook hug me. "I can't resist you. You're sexy... and cute at the same time." Whispered Jungkook in my ear. "What did you tell her that she's bright red?" Asked Jin. V came towards me and put my hands between his. "Oh!" Said V. "Not a word." I said. "I love you Kim Y/n." Yoongi and Jungkook said at the same time.
~ To be continued~

Sorry for the long chapter. And for any spelling mistakes.