Ten

Eomma and appa were in shock. As much as they didn't want to, they never disobeyed a goddess or god. Jungkook and I just smiled at each other. "Just Y/n stay safe for now. I'll try and see you." Said the goddess. With that she dissapeared. "Well your engagement is now off." Said appa. Jungkook nodded and so did I. "Yoongi-ah let's go to my room. I have to show you something." I said. I got him by the hand and pulled him up. "No nasty stuff." Said Jimin. I blushed and playfull hit his arm. I gave Jungkook a kiss in the cheek and bid my goodbye. Yoongi and I entered my room. He layed on my bed ready to go to sleep. "No." I said. He sat up and looked around. I went to my jewelry box and took out 2 braclets. One made the size to fit my hand and one for Yoongis side. "Here." I said. His and mine had this engraved: 🖤Yoongi+Y/n🖤. He smiled at me and put my braclet on. I put him his. I got a pair of light blue pants and an oversized  hoodie. I walked out. "Y/n we're watching a movie want to join." Said Jin. "Sure." I said sitting next to Yoongi. "You sure she should be here?" Asked Hobi. "Excuse me. You're at my house." I said. He looked at me with an offended face. "She's right." Said Jimin. "What are we watching?" I asked. "Horror." Said Jungkook. "Shit." I said under my breathe. "Don't worry I'm here." Said Taehyung. He stood up on the couch as if he was a super hero. I giggled at his sillyness. "Oh my brave hero!" I exclaimed. "We all know I'm her hero here." Said Yoongi. He pulled me closer to him. "Are you guys dating? After all she is single know." Said Jimin. "No. Not yet." Yoongi said. "Yet?" Asked Jin. "Shhhh. The movie is starting. I screamed when the monster popped out of nowhere. So stupid of me. "It's okay. I'm here." Said Yoongi. I was shaking and probably my whole color drained out. Yoongi got me by the waist and picked me up. "Where are you going." Asked Jimin. "I'm taking her to her room. They all went to sleep either way." Yoongi said. "Okay. Goodnight." Said Jimin going back to sleep. While walking, the windows curtains opened. I squeaked and hid my face in Yoongis chest. "I'm here. Don't worry." Yoongi said. My fear quickly and strangely went away. He let go and a sqeaking sound was made. The thing was I wasn't afraid. I blinked my eyelashes. "Are you still afraid?" Asked Yoongi. I shook my head. He held my hand and led me to my room. We walked in the quiet hallways until we reached my room. I walked in and threw my self to bed with Yoongi. Out of nowhere he grabs me by the cheeks and starts kissing me.
~to be continued~