Thirty-Six

Jungkook helped me up. I took me put side. I saw Jin, Jisung, Lisa, and Jimin in the car. "Open the door!" Exclaimed Jungkook. V came running to open the door for us. "Thanks V." Jungkook said. Once we go in the car V closed the door. "Drive now!" Exclaimed Jimin and Jungkook. "I'm going!" Exclaimed Jisung. I felt the car movement. "Hold on babe. We're almost there." Jungkook said. I kept breathing in and out. "Any faster?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook we get your soon to be wife is going to give birth but we might get in a car crash if he goes any faster." Jin said. "Uh oh." We heard Jisung said. "Kim Jisung!" Exclaimed Lisa. "What happened?" Asled Jungkook. "We're stuck in traffic." Jisung and Lisa said. "No!" Exclaimed Jimin. "JUST GET ME TO THE FREAKING HOSPITAL!" I exclaimed. "You know what. See you guys there. Fuck the traffic." Jungkook said. "What do you me-." I heard Jimin say before I was taken out of the car. "JUNGKOOK BE CAREFUL WITH MY SISTER/COUSIN." Yelled out Jimin and Jisung.
~Unkown POV~
*Making video on youtube~
"As you see I'm with my older sibling today. And we will be recording were we go. Like typically our daily life." I said. "Oh my god. Look at that!" Exclaimed my older sibling. I shooted the camera at the direction he pointed at. A boy went out the car with a pregnant girl . There was alot of traffic. "Omo I think that girl is about to give birth." I exclaimed. "JUNGKOOK BE CAREFULL WITH MY SISTER/COUSIN." yelled out to boys. "Isn't this cute. I think we should go." I said. I quickly got on my brothers back since he could go faster than me. I recorded the boy carrying the girl. We were right behind them.  "Excuse me sir is your.... Is she going to give birth?" I asked. We were now in a red light. I groaned in frustration. "Yes. My girlfriend is going to give birth." The boy said. The light turned green and the boy dashed. I recorded it. I turned the camera back to me. "As you see this boy was stuck in traffic but ran out the car and is carring her to the hospital. I will end the video here and shoot another video later. See ya!" I said aa my brother kept running. We saw the boy run into the hospital. "Get off of me now. I'm tired." My brother said. I know it was stalkerish much but it was worth it.
~Y/n's POV~
I was sent to a room.
~later~
"Push. Push." The doctor said. "Breathe in and out." Said Jungkook as he held my hand. I screamed in pain. I squeezed the fuck out of his hand. My vision kind of blurry. "Push. Push. The head is out." Said the doctor.
~After giving birth~
''Look at him." Jungkook said holding the crying baby. I weakly held out my hands. He handed the baby to me.
~To be continued~