Thirty-Seven

~2 days later~
I was in bed watchimg youtube while the baby slept. The boys and Lisa were going to come later.  "Hey Y/n!" I heard people say. "Guys I thought you guys were coming until later on." I said. I saw a video 'Boy runs out of car during traffic  and takes pregnant girlfriend to hospital.' It was trending #1. "Oh my gosh this is so cute." I said. Everyone surrounded me. WE watched thw whole video. Some of the comments read:
'this is so cute'
'what a good boyfriend'
'i wish I had someone like him'
"You guys are #1 trending on youtube." Jin said. The baby started crying. "Can I hold him?" Asked Lisa. "Yeah. But first I have to feed him." I said. Jungkook covered me while I breast fed the baby. He smiled. "What's his name?" Asked Jimin. "Yoongi." I said. I smiled down at the baby. "Jeon Yoongi." Said Rm. "Mhm." Said Jungkook. "We are going to have lots of fun." V said. After the baby went to sleep, Lisa got him in her arms. "So gentle." Said Hobi fan boying. Jungkook gave me a quick peck on the lips. "When are they going to let you go?" Asked Jisung. "Tomorrow." I said. "Goodmorning Y/n." Said the doctor coming in. "Goodmorning." I said.
~2 months later~
I was going to the gym to loose weight so I could fit in my dress that I'm going to get next month.
~3 months later~
I've excirsed for every day and I apparently lost alot of wieght and I look way better. I'm going to go get my dress today. Jin, Jisung and Jimin are going to accompany me to the store. As we were walking Jimin carried the babys bag, while I held Yoongi in my arms. He was sleeping right now. "Are we almost to the store?" Asked Jisung. "Almost there." I said. "But we've been walking for 10 minutes already." Jisung complained. "Tell that to Jin." Said Jimin. "Need help with the baby?" Asked Jin. "No. I'm alright." I said. "Look! It's across the street.'' Jimin said. We waited to cross the street. As it was clear to cross we reached the wedding dress store. "Good afternoon. How may I help you." Said the middle age woman. "Hello." We all said bowing. "We would love to see the wedding dresses." I said. "Oh my you have an adorable baby." Said the woman. "Thank you." I said. "You look so young." Said the lady. I just smiled at her. After seeing all the dresses I took the one I prefered and left to my house. "Go hide the dress." Jimin said. "I have to go change the baby unless you want to do it." I said. "I will hide the dress." Jisung said. "I'll help with the baby." Jin said. I handed the baby to Jin and followed him. Aftee changing the baby I fed him. "Y/n! I'm hungry." Jungkook yelled. "Ask Jin! I'm feeding the baby." I shouted. The baby  bit me making me jump a bit. He held my finger as he finished eating. He yawned and opened his beautiful eyes. He looked so much like his father. I went to Yoongi's room, my ex mate. "Look baby. This is your daddys room." I said. He started crying. "No. Baby don't cry.'' I said. I went out the room to see the lights off. "Guys. Who wants to play with the baby. He's finally awake." I said. I felt hands around my waist. "Jungkook?" I asked. "Mmm?" He asked. I turned around to see Jungkooks smiling face. "Let's eat." Jungkook said. "The lights are off and Im going to fall." I said. "Night vision." Jungkook said. "Of course." I said. As he walked to the table the lights turned on. The boys were standing by the table. I saw Jimin walking towards me. "I will take care of the baby." Jimin said. "B-But." I said. V sat me down on the chair. "Enjoy dinner.'' The boys said going who knows where. "Be careful with my baby!" I shouted. "That's why we have Jin Hyung." Said Hobi. "Jungkook did you plan this out?" I asked. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink. As we ate Jungkook held one of my hands. "We haven't spent so much time. I wanted to spend this night with you." Said Jungkook. I smiled in aww.
~To be continued~