Twenty-Four

As I got up the boys glared at Jisung. "Why were you hugging her." Said Jimin. "Jimin don't speak to Jisung like that." I said. "Did you guys hurt her?" Asked Jin. "Omg! He's my brother!" I exclaimed. They made an 'oh' face. I rolled my eyes. I helped Wonwoo and Jisung up. "How do you guys know each other?" I asked. "Wonwoo and you used to be bestest friends." Said Jisung. "I don't remember Wonwoo being my friend." I said. "Well who are they?" Asked Jisung. "They are the popular kids." Said Wonwoo. "Only the boys?" Asked Jisung. "Ani. Me too." I said. "You guys have to tell me everything." Said Jisung. I explained everything that has happened while we walked to the cafe. "You have a wild life sweatheart." Said Jisung hugging me. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." Said Jisung. "What about me?" Asked Jimin. "Ani. Not you." I said pushing him away by the face. He pouted. "I'm just kidding. You're my favorite cousin." I said. "What do you guys want?" Asked Jin. Everyone told him. "Alright." Jin said going with Rm to the cashier. "So Jisung are you single?" Asked Hobi. "I'm not." Said Jisung. "You're not?" I asked. I actually felt jealous. "Yeah. My girlfriend." Jisung said. "Where is she?" I asked. "Abroad seas of course." Said Jisung. "Ah. Jungkookie. Get me some cookies." I said. "Someone's having cravings." Said V. Yoongi pulled me closer to him. He went to my belly and put his right ear on it. "Hey baby. I'm your daddy. Just know that I love you and I will be watching over you. You may not get to know me but, you still have your pretty mommy." Said Yoongi. Hearing him say that brought tears to my eyes. I smiled trying not to cry. "I love you as much as I love your mommy okay. I wonder if your a boy or girl." Said Yoongi. One single tear dropped. He put his hand on my tommy and smiled. "If your a girl I wonder if your going to have your mommy beautiful lips and eyes. If your a boy probably my eyes." Said Yoongi. I shut my eyes ao the tears won't start falling. "You have a step dad that will take care of you while I'm gone. And if you ever want to talk to me juat speak outloud." Said Yoongi. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I cried in silent as Yoongi talked to the fetus. Jimin and Jisung watcjed in pain as Hobi and V watched in pity. Jungkook, Rm, and Jin came back but Yoongi didn't notice. "You have these great uncles. And the golden maknae is going to be your new daddy okay. Help your mommy when I'm gone and be strong. Never give up." Said Yoongi. I continued to cry. "Hyung Y/n is crying." Said Jungkook. He looked up to see me. His cheek was with tears that were falling on him. I guess he didn't feel the tears. He frowned. "Just let out baby." Jisung said. I sobbed in Jimins chest. "Tch. Boys these days making pretty girls cry." Said a girl. "I'm her cousin." Jimin muttered. I wiped my tears away. "Here you go Y/n." Said Jin. "Yoongi you should had told her before." Said V. "Yeah. Or else you wouldn't know she's pregnant " said Hobi. "Yoongi you're older than her. Use protection next time." Rm said. "There is no next time." Yoongi and I said sadly. "Cheer up! You're at least still seeing him." Said Jungkook giving me a side hug. I rolled my eyes at him.
~4 months later~
I am officially 5 months pregnant. My belly showed more. I had stopped going to school. Yoongi was still alive. He came from school with the rest of the boys. "Hey baby." Said Jungkook. I started dating him a month ago. "Hey." I said.
Flashback
"Y/n I need to speak with you." Jungkook said looking everywhere but at me. "Only me?" I asked. He nodded. "At what time? Right now?" I asked. "No in an Hour." He said. No hint of sarcasam. "Okay. See you in an hour." I said. "Dress nicely." Jungkook said. I wore my red maternity dress. I also wore my red flats and my hair in a side braid. "I'm here." I said. "Let's go for a walk in the garden." Said Jungkook. I wrapped my arm around his. We finally stopped at a bench. "Y/n. I've liked you for quite while. And I really can't get you out of my brain. It's really hard since I'm going to be stuck with you for the rest of my life." Said Jungkook. I was left shocked. Well not really I already knew. I was shocked that he wad actaully confessing to me. "So I'm going to ask you this. Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Jungkook. Bts apeared in the back. Yoongi was  holding many heart balloons. Hobi was holding roses. V was holding a teddy while Jin, Rm, Jimin, and Jisung were holding a big poater that said "SAY YES!💗!" I covered my mouth with both hands. One thing for sure I was in love with Jungkook all this time. I was just too stubborn to notice it. I nodded rapidly. "Is that a yes?" Asked Jungkook nervously. "Ye!" I exclaimed. I hugged him. He was surpirised but he returned the hug. Everyone cheered and surrounded us with a hug. "Wait not so tight. Y/n's still pregnant." Said Yoongi. We all laughed.
End of flashback.

~The end~