Eleven

I kissed him back. The kiss started getting rough. "Do you give me permission?" Asked Yoongi. I nodded not being able to speak. He took his shirt off. (We all know where this is heading. But I don't want to write it. So we'll just skip it.) The next morning came and I dressed up to go eat breakfast. "Goodmorning babe." Said Yoongi. "Goodmorning." I said. We both went downstairs after eating. "Hey guys. Had a great night?" Asked Jimin smirking. I turned red and put a piece of panckaces in my mouth. Yoongi just drank from his juice. "Wow." Said V. "Y/n you're going back to school." Said Hobi. "Really? Joy." I said. "Oh my gosh." Said Jimin. "Let's get going." Said Jin. Once we arrived a girl came up to me and pushed me. "What the hell is wrong with you." I said. "Who do you think is going to win?" Asked a girl. "Of course Y/n." Said another. "Are you being a slut?" Asked the girl. "Who are you callinh a slut?" I asked her. "You bitch. Who else?" She said. "First of all why are you calling me a slut. I'm not you." I said. "She's the most powerful. So move out of her way!" Shouted a boy. "Hwa-Young get the hell out." Said Jungkook. "She broke your heart ." exclaimed Hwa-Young. "Look I didn't break his heart. Our marriage is off now." I said. "M-Marriage?" Asked Hwa-Young. "Yeah." I said. "Y/n!" Exclaimed Jimin. "What?" I asked. "You little." Said Hwa-Young raising her hand. I got her hand and pushed it away roughly. "No one is going to disrespect me." I said. "Let's go Y/n." Said Yoongi. Hwa-Young was pulled away by a boy. The school day ended and I went out as fast as I could. I was walking and saw Yoongi with Jungkook. I slowed down and followed them. First they went to the mall. They bought a jacket thst seemed for a girl. Then they went to the gift shop. They bought a teddy bear. Then they went to buy ice-cream. When they were crossing the street a car was rapidly speeding to them. I ran and ran to where they were. "Yoongi! Jungkook!" I shouted as I pushed them out the way. I turned to see the car hit me. All I felt was pain. "Y/n!" Shouted Yoongi. "Call Jimin!" Exclaimed Jungkook. I heard three people aproaching me. "Y/n don't leave me please." Said Jimin getting me. I was in his embrace feeling alot of pain. "Jimin." I said. "Y/n. I knew this was going to happen. I should have stayed with you." Jimin said.
~Jimins POV~
"What do you mean?" Asked Y/n. I passed her to Jungkook witch he onky gave her a kiss on the cheek. And hugged her. She wad in a lot of pain. I was on the verge of tears. The tears threatning to fall out. Yoongi now had her in his arms. "I love you Y/n. Don't leave me please. I can't if you leave." Said Yoongi who was now crying. "I...love.. You...too...my....precious jewel." Said Y/n. She put a hand on Yoongi's cheek. "Y/n!" Exclaimed Yoongi. He had her hand. I couldn't hold the tears anymore. I fell to my knees. "Someone help. Call the ambulance." Shouted Jungkook. I got Y/n in my arms for the last time. Her fragile body limping on my arms. "Y/n. Please. No. This isn't real. No! Y/n! Don't leave me." I said. She wouldn't open her eyes. She wasn't breathing anymore. "NOOOOO!!!" I yelled. The boys came running. Yoongi and Jungkook were crying. The ambulance finally came. "Kid please hand her over." Said the man. "No. She's gone. My cousin. My little baby is gone." I said.
~To bw continued~