Four

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" yelled Jimin. I tried pulling back but he wouldn't let me go. I didn't respond to the kiss. He finally let go to catch his breath. "You little brat." Said Yoongi. "You're in big trouble." Said V. I stayed queit. "Y/n is a tomato head." Said Jin laughing . "Stop!" I demanded. " Yes. Okay." They all said. "Oppa lets go see Mrs. Park." I said. "Yes Y/nnie." Said Jimin. The rest followed behind. "She called him oppa!" Whispered J-hope. "They must be pretty close." Said Rap monster. "But why did Jungkook kiss Y/nnie?" Asked V. "Ya why did you? Aren't you enemies." Asked Jin. "None of that matters anymore." Said Jungkook. "Don't you dare!" I shouted. "I won't. For now." Jungkook said smirking. "Y/n are you going to hang out with us?" Asked V. "I'll ask my aunt." I said. We arrived at my aunts class. "Auntie! I said. I gave her a hug. Goodthing no one else was there. "Auntie!?" Exclaimed the boys except Yoongi and Jimin. "Ne. She's my neice." Said Mrs. Park. "Eomma will the thing for Y/nnie and him be public or private?" Asked Jimin. "Eomma?" Asked J-hope. "Whoa. Whoa. Hold up. Said Rap monster. "Y/n and Jimin are cousins?" Asked Jin. "Ye." Jimin and I said. "Yoongi hyung aren't use surprise?" Asked V. "Ani." Said Yoongi with a straight face. "Y/nnie and Yoongi hyung should be twins." Said Jungkook. "Ani. We're soulmates." Said Yoongi. "Oh my dear Yoongi." I said rolling my eyes. "Stop that!" Demanded Jungkook. "Are you jealous?" Asked Jin. "What if I am!" Said Jungkook. "Guys not here." Said Auntie. "Yes Mrs. Park." All of us said. "Eomma so private or public."asked Jimin. "Y/n your parents said Public. But it's up to you." Said auntie. "Well private for at least a week." I said. "I don't think it could be private." Said Jungkook looking at his phone. "Why" asked Jimin. Jimin and I checked our phones. There was a picture of me and jungkook. It was of his kissing me. "Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted. "Look at this. Auntie what am I going to do." I said. I started whining as the others looked at me in shock. "This is all your fault Jungkook!" I said. "Well I can't say that we were forced to. But we're also known as enemies." I said. "So we're public?" Asked Jungkook. "What is going on?" Asked J-hope. "We're dating until Y/n here turns 18. Then we're getting married." Said Jungkook. "Dam." Said Rap monster. "I thought I had a chance with her." Whined V. "Wow." I said. "Guys you have to go. The students will be coming in five minutes." Said Auntie. "See you later Mrs. Park." I said. I bowed and went out. "Y/n everything is going to be alright." Said Jin. "Fun thing. You can hang out with us." Said J-hope with a bright smile. "Y/nnie smile at least." Said V. "Want to come with me." Said Yoongi. "Where?" I asked. "To a party." Said Yoongi. "Uhh. I'll pass." I said. "Either way you guys have to practice your dance." Said Jin. "Ugh. Fine. Your house or mine." Said Yoongi. "Mine." I said. "Well see you there." I said. "I don't know where it is." Said Yoongi. "Jiminnie will take you." I said. "Wait Jimin is going?" Asked V. " Can I go?" Asked Jin. "No." Jimin and I said. "I'll make food." Said Jin."okay. Jimin will take you." I said. "Bye guys i have to go or I'll be late." I said. I was walking to class when someone got me by the wrist. "Well, Well, Well. Isn't it Ms. Powerful." Said the girl. "Get lost Hwa-Young." I said. "Leave Jungkook alone." Said Hwa-Young. "Why should I. He's mine not yours." I said. She was about to slap me but i held her hand. I harshly pushed away her hand and freed my wrist from her grip. "Why you..!" She said. She raised her hand but was stopped by someone.
~To be continued~

Have a nice day♡
Sorry for any spelling mistakes.