Thirty

Everyone chuckled. A few minutes passed as everyone got their chance to say their words. "Well who will do thr honors of burning him?" Asked Appa. "I think that his parents should." I said. Mr. and Mrs. Min looked at each other. "As much as we would love to you are the mother to his child." Mrs. Min said. "We want you to do it." Mr. Min said. I looked at my parents. "Well I have an Idea." Jimin said. "And that is?" I asked. "What if all you three do it at the same time." Jimin said. Jisung lit three sticks for us. "At the count of 10 you guys have to lit the body on fire." Appa said. "10...9.....8......7......6....5....4.....3....2.....1." They all said and at that moment we lowered the sticks to the body. I went over to Jungkook after putting off the fire from my stick. Tears went down my cheeks at the sight. He brought his thumb up to my face and wiped away the tears. He held me close enough to let me see. It took a while but the flames finally died down. I picked up the ashes in a decorated glass box. We went inside. Yoongi's parents and Jimin's left. My parents went upstairs to sleep. "So what are we going to do know?" Asked V. "Well what if we play truth or dare?" Asked Jimin. We heard a knock come from the door. "I'll go open it." I said. "Be careful." Jungkook
Said. I was secretly hoping it was Yoongi like in when the dead boy comes back life as in the fantasy novels or things like that or what happened to me. I opened the door revealing a girl. "Hello." She said. "Hey? Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Kim Lisa. And you are?" Asked the girl. She was wearing a mask and sun glasses. It's freaking 1 in the morning who would wear that. "Wait. Are you the maid. I would give you some advice. Do some excirsice. You could loose a few pounds." Lisa said. "What is wrong with you!" I excliamed. "JISUNG! OPPAS!" I shouted. I could heard thrm coming. "Yeah baby?" Asked Jungkook. "First of all this girl called me fat. And then she called me a freaking maid." I said. Jisung glared at the girl and hugged me. "How can you disrespect her like that." Jimin said. "Never call a pregnant girl fat. And especially her." Jisung said rudely. "And why are you hugging her?" Asked Lisa. "Why do you care. I don't even know who you are. All I know is that you were a bitch to my sister." Jisung said. "It's me Jisung. Wait sister?" Lisa said. "Don't ever call my fiancee fat." Jungkook said. The girl took the glasses and mask off. "Lisa!" Exclaimed Jisung. "You know her?" Asked V. "She's my girlfriend." Jisung said. "She's your girlfriend?" I asked. "Yeah." Jisung said scratching the back of his neck. "She came out rude to Y/n. I'm not leding it slide through." Jimin said. "What does she have to do?" Asked Jisung. "Well first of all begin with apologizing." Jin said. "She's younger than you either way." Hobi said. "How old is she?" Asked Lisa. "16." I said. "And how did this happen." Lisa said. "Look babe. Her mate died yesterday. And she's not up for it. So please don't." Jisung said letting go of me. "Wait if she's his fiancee did she cheat on him?" Asked Lisa. "Oh my god!" Excliamed Hobi. Jungkook and Jimin came to my side. "It's a long story but right now we have to sleep." Jin said. "Oh the maid will show you to our guest room." I said. "What but I thought I was going to sleep with Jisung." Lisa said. "Babe just do as she says. She will get her way, either way." Jisung said. "She might be 16 but she's pure blood." Jisung said. "Wait your half blood?" Asked V. "Yeah." Lisa said. "Let's go to sleep." Jimin said. "Oppa.'' I said. "Yeah?" Asked Jisung. "Sorry about this but I'm going to be a bi*ch about this. I'm going to set up some rules for her." I said. "I know yout pissed off of her calling you fat and a maid. But she's not usually like this. I promise she'll make it up to you." Jisung said. "Okay." I said. I kissed him on the cheek. I did that to all the boys. "Let's go bae." Jungkook said getting my hand in his. "Wait if I can't sleep with Jisung why can you sleep with a boy?" Asked Lisa. "Jisung I swear if she keeps talking to her like that." Jimin said.
~To be continued~