Eight

~Y/n's POV~
I woke to see Yoongi beside me. I put my hand over his cheek. Then somsthing cuaght my eye. I looked at both of my wrists. "OPPA JIMIN!" I shouted. Yoongi covered his ears as if I was going to leavs him deaf. I started panicking. Jimin and the rest came running. "She found out." Said Jimin. Jin, Jimin, and Rap monster hugged me tight. Yoongi looked at them confused. I grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "How can that be. What will happen. Why me!" I started saying. Jungkook smile sheepishly. "What's wrong?" Asked Yoongi. "She has two soulmates. Jungkook and you." Said V. "Jeon Jungkook I'm going to murder you!"shouted Yoongi. "Stop. You guys have to watch her. Well Jungkook. Yoongi already had her chance." Said J-hope. Jimin started tearing up. "Let's go out." Said Jungkook.  "All of us." Said Jimin. "Fine." Said Jungkook. We all went out after Yoongi and I dressed. I was holding both of their hamds. It was wierd but they were my soulmates. I don't get why they're acting wierd. They know something about the soulmates. But I can't seem to put my finger on it. "Let's go to karaoke first!" Exclaimed V. "We want to hear Y/n sing." Said Jin. "Trust me it's beautiful." Said Yoongi. "They should make a duel." Said Rap monster. "Me?" Asked Yoongi. "Ani. Jungkook." Said Jimin.

"

Wow." Said Jin. A few time passed when we got out. "Let's take a photo H/n." said Jungkook. He handed his phone to V.

I went to the restroom

I went to the restroom. I feel someone following me. "Jungkook it's only you." I said. "Who else would it be." He said. "Ugh. I hate you." I said. "I want to get to know you. The real you. I don't want to get attached tho." Said Jungkook. "I can't." I said. "I can't get attached either. I can't afford it anymore." I said. I walked and a car was coming our way. Jungkook was about to push me but the car hit both of us.
I woke up in a white room. Is it a hospital?
"Where am I?" I asked. "Y/n!" He exclaimed. "Nurse Y/n's waken up." Shouted said a boy. "Oh Y/n you left us all scared especially me." A short boy said. "Who are you?" I asked. "Jimin your cousin." Said the short boy. "And I'm Yoongi don't you remember." Said the boy. I looked down at my hands. I had that boys name on my wrist. "Who's Jungkook.?" I asked. "Yoongi go get the nurse." Said Jimin. Other boys came in rushing towards me making me jump. "Guys I think Y/n lost her memory." Said Jimin. The boys introduced themselves. Jimin told me everything. I could feel he was leaving something out. "What are you leaving out?" I asked. "Okay. I'll tell you." Said V.   I nodded and patted the seat next to the bed. "Jungkook is your fiance. Once you turn 18 you guys are getting married. Right know you guys are dating." Said V. "You guys were forced to tho." Said Jimin. "And? Is that all." I asked. "Ye." Said Rap monster. "Okay?" I said. "So your saying I'm the most powerful one in school just becuase I'm one of the 10 pure bloods. And Yoongi over here is next then you Jimin." I said. "Ye!" Exclaimed Jimin. "I fear no one. And I skipped a grade?" I asked. "Ne." Said V. "So some physico girl tried killing me becuase she was jealous of Yoongi and Yoongi. And He couldn't protect me. So he and I were forbidden to see each other but our names don't vanish becuase we are soulmates for life." I said. "Ye." Said Jin. "And all of thd other things got it. One question why am I even here and how did I loose my memories?" I said. "Well uhh. We don't know. We just got a call." Said J-hope.  I checked my phone and looked at my contacts. "Who's Hobi?" I asked. "Me!" Exclaimed J-hope. I hope I get my memories back. Suddenly a boy and Yoongi came in. "Y/n?" Asked the boy. "Who are you." I asked. Jimin whispered something in the boys ear.
"Y/n this is Jungkook." Said Yoongi. "Am in love with him too?" I asked. "Well uhhh.... he was.... is your boyfriend." Said Jimin. "I need to know everything." I said. "So we never knew. As we said you guys were forced to." Said V. "Ah ok." I said. Yoongi and Jungkook were now by my side. "Y/n I will miss your old self. At least you got over me thanks to your memory loss." Said Yoongi holding one of my hands. I had a flashback thing and my head started hurring. I held my forhead. "Call the doctor." Said Jin. "Precious jewel." I said. "What?" Asked Yoongi. "My precious jewel." I said. The doctor and nurse came rushing in with Rap monster behind. "What's wrong?" Asked the doctor. "Well some flash back sh.... thing came and my head started hurting." I said. "That's common. It will come. Your memory loss might be temporary or you might night even remember your past life." Said the doctor. "I want to go home." I said. "Her father is the owner of this hospital." Said Jimin. The boys looked at me in shock. "I'll tell you the rest later. "I'll give you the description you'll be ready to go." Said the doctor. "Here you go." Said the nurse. "Thanks." I said. I got up with the help of Yoongi.
~To be continued~