Twenty-Eight

We went to the store to buy flowers. I told them to buy white roses. We then went to the tuxedo syore to buy a suut for him. "Why do we want to buy a suit for him?" Asked Jimin. "His parents comand." Jin said. "Let's go to the photo store." Rm said. "Y/n. Are you alright?" Asked V. I nodded slowly. Jungkook slid his hand around my waist pulling me close. "Baby. If you don't feel okay. Or if you're sleepy tell me." Jungkook said. "Okay." I said. I rested my head on his chest as we waited for the photos. "I'm hungry." I said quietly. "Jin hyung Y/n abd I are going to the food court." Jungkook said. "Jisung Jimin, V and Hobi can ho with you." Rm said. "Okay." Jisung said. Jungkook and I walked towards yhe food court. "Y/n. I know it's not time to be saying to smile but you have to smile. Be happy for the baby." Jungkook said. "Don't force it. He passed away just and hour ago." Hobi said. Jisung took me in his arms. We went to the pizza place. "You guys go get a table. V and I will go order." Hobi said. Jisung and Jimin say to my right while Jungkook sat yo my left. There were four more seats infront of me. V and Hobi returned with food minutes later. I frowned. "What's wrong? Don't you like peporoni?" Asked V. "Ah. I seem to know." Jimin said. "What's wrong?" Asked Jisung. "Oh look Jin and Rm." Jungkook said. Jimin waved them over. "Yoongi and I had our first date with peporoni pizza." I cried out. "Shhh Y/n. You're attracting the eyed of people." Jisung. An old lady came over to us. "Hello dear Y/n. What's going on?" Asked the lady. "Halmeoni Roweno." Jisung said. "Halmeoni?" I askef through my blurry sight. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Her mate passed away." Jimin said. I cried a bit more. "He passed an hour and a half ago." Jungkook whispered. "Oh darling." Said Roweno. "She's also pregnant with his baby." Rm said. "Well I wish to stay longer and comfort you but I have to get to my sick husband." Halmeoni said. "Bye Halmeoni Roweno." We all said. I stopped crying. "Let's go buy your dress." Jin said after we finished eating. After hours of shopping for the things we retruned at 6 o'clock. "Baby go rest." Jungkook said. "I'll take her up." Jimin said. I laid my head on his shoulder as he took me up. I changed into Yoongi's shirt and my shorts. I walked to his room. I opened the door to see maid putting his clothes away. "What are you guys doing! No!" I exclaimed getting the clothes out of their hands. "I'm sorry madam. It's just orders from Mr. Kim." Said one of the maids. "Out! Out of this room! Don't you ever dare touch or come back to this room! Got it! " I shouted. The all nodded and Bowed at me rushing out the room. The guys came running to me. "Y/n. Calm down." Said  Jin. "You still have the baby. Don't forget that." Hobi said. I felt light headed. "I.... I'm sorry." I said. "Y/n. Are you alright?" Asked Jisung. "Let's get her to the bed." Rm said. Jungkook lifted me up placing me next to the dead body. I got the chills. "Do you think it's alright to place her next to that dead body?" Asked Jimin. "Let her be. She's going to fade off soon. So someone has to keep watch of her." Jin said. "I will." Jungkooo and V said. "Sweet dreams Y/n. We'll wake you up in a few hours." Jisung said. As I drifted off to sleep I felt Yoongi's cold body against my own. I saw Yoongi right infront of me. "Yoongi!" I exclaimed. "Y/n!" He said. I hugged him tight. "I thought I lost you." I said as tears started welming up. "Sorry babe. This is me. But I'm dead back in that world. This is my soul. I asked the goddess if I could see you." Yoongi said.
~To be continued~