Three

I looked at him. I held my breath. "Y/n what's wrong. You look paler?" Asked Auntie. "N-Nothing." I said. Jimin and Jungkook were also shocked. "I think I lost my appetite." Jimin and I said pushing our plates away.  We both looked down, while the others (except Jungkook) looked at us confused. The adults finished eating. "Y/n and Jimin,  may you go and also take Jungkook with you to the garden while we talk about something?" Asked Appa. "Yes Appa." I said. I kept a straight face on. Jimin had to walk inbetween Jungkook and I. Once we reached the garden Jungkook broke the silence. "So. Why is are you with Y/n, Jimin? I thought you had to go to a family dinner." Said Jungkook. "I am in a family dinner." Said Jimin. "So you guys are siblings?" Asked Jungkook. "No. We're cousins." I said. "Smile." Said Jungkook smirking. "And why are you here?" I asked Jungkook. "I don't know. My eomma told me to come." Said Jungkook honestly. I sat on the grass and looked up to see the sky. I started getting cold so i wrapped my hands around my self. Then i felt something warm around my shoulders. I looked up to see my cousin putting his jacket on me. "Here." He said with a warm smile. "Thank you oppa." I said. I layed my head on his lap. My eomma came minutes later to take us to the living room. Once we sat down Appa said,"So we've discussed about it and it's official." "What's official?" I asked. "Jungkook. Y/n. How do we say this." Said Eomma. "You guys are getting married." Said uncle. "But I'm still 16!" I exclaimed. "Aren't you in Jungkook’s grade?" Asked Mrs.Jeon. I nodded. "She skipped a grade." Said Auntie. With that Mrs. Jeon and Mr. Jeon smiled at each other. " I guess you're having a smart wife." Said Mrs. Jeon. Jimin was shocked about all of this. I layed my head on his shoulder and said," Jiminie I'm still to young." " Okay you'll have to date first. Then when Y/n turns 18. You guys could marry." Said appa. I got frustrated and got up. "If you may excuse me I'm going to  bed." I said not looking at Jungkook. I bowed and said my goodnight. "Goodnight oppa." I said hugging him. I usually i give him a kiss in the cheek but I was to uncomfortable knowing Jungkook would see. I dressed into some shorts and a crop top. I got my phone and put my earphones on. The door opned, revealing Jimin and Jungkook. "Hello Y/n." Said Jungkook. He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "I thought you left." I asked Jimin. "I won't leave him alone with you." Said   Jimin. "What do you need to say?" I asked. "Our parents decided to make it public." Said Jungkook. I looked at him with a disgusted face. "Oh and before I take my leave, be ready at 7." Said Jungkook. "Why?" I asked. "He has to pick you up." Said Jimin. "You better  watch what you do." I said. I pushed them out of my room so I could sleep.
~Next day~
I woke up and took a shower. I dressed up and went to the living room. Jimin was already there. "Goodmorning oppa." I said giving him a kiss in the cheek. "Goodmorning my little princess." Said Jimin. Once Jungkook arrived we went outside. "Hi Jungkook." Said Jimin. "You're going to?" Asked Jungkook. "He is." I said. I rolled my eyes at him and got in. Jimin got in the back. It was a five minute ride. Jungkook got off. He opned the door for me. I got off . His fan girls glaring st me. "I'm going to class." I said. "Bye Y/n." Said Jungkook smirking. "Bye oppa. Jiminie." I said. "Not a thank you?" Asked Jungkook. "Thank you." I said. Someone grabbed my wrist. I felt Jungkook and my lips smash into each other.
~ To be continued ~
Have a nice day! Have a nice day♡