Thirty-Two

We arrived with some baby clothes. "Guys! We're home!" Shouted Lisa. "Oh hey." Rm said. "We'res Jin, Jimin, Jungkook, and Jisung. Also were's Hobi." I asked. "Well J-Hope is sleeping. The others went to the store." Rm said. "Ughhh. I'm exhausted." I said. I went to the couch wanting to lay on it. I sat down turning the tv on. Lisa was in the kitchen making herself something.  "I'm going out." I said. "K." Rm said. I grabbed my jacket and put my shoes on. I was walking around when someone called my name. "Look who's here. Little Ms. Powerful." Hwa-Young said. I turned around to see her. "What is that? A baby bump?" Asked Hwa-Young. I just stared at her with a bored face. "Have you seen Yoongi. He hasn't been answering my calls or texts. Niether has Jungkook." Hwa-Young said. "They never do." I said. She rolled her eyes. "First of all Yoongi is no longer here. And Jungkook is spending more time with me." I said. "Well I have no time for you so I'm going now." Hwa-Young said. I shrugged and kept on walking. It started getting dark hours later. I walked along the streets. I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder. "Little girl if you don't want to be harm follow me." Said a man. It reeked of beer. He came even more near. "Please back away. I warn you." I said. "Y/n!" Shouted someone. "Jimin!" I shouted back. Jimin was running to me. "Let her go." Jimin said. "Little boy you shouldn't talk like that to your elders." The man said. Jimin managed to get the man away. "What are you doing out so late. We've been searching everywhere for you." Jimin said. "Sorry. I even told Rm I was going out." I said. "Let's go home." Jimin said. The walk was pretty silent. "Jimin I'm getting hungry." I said. He looked across the street. "Let's buy you some snacks for now." Jimin said. We went to the store and bought a bunch of snacks. I got a water while he got soda. "So..... I saw Hwa-Young today." I said shoving a cookie in my mouth. "You did. Did she hurt you?" Asked Jimin. "Nopge." I said still having the cookie in my mouth. "Are you going to eat kookie with hunger too?" Asked Jimin. I hummed in response. Lightly punching him in the arm realising what he meant. "Jimin!" I exclaimed. "What!" He said laughing. We finally arrived home. Everyone was in the living room. "Guys. I found her." Jimin said. Everyones eyes were on me. "Y/n!" They exclaimed. "So apparantley Rm was told that she was going out and he didn't go with her." Jimin said. "I thought she meant like to the garden." Rm said. "I'm safe. Thay's all that matters right?" I said. "Right." Jin said. "Jungkook ah!" I exclaimed. He finally looked up ftom his phone. "What?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "Y/n ah." V said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Let's go play around." V said. "Alright." I said. We went to my room.
~30 minutes later~
"V!" I exclaimed. "What?" He asked while not stopping. "Nooo." I said. "Yes. Oh my god I'm almost there." V said. "So am I. Slow down." I said. "Children." Jin said coming in. "What!" We asked. "Ooff. You guys got room for one more?" He asked. "Yes." V said.
~Minutes later~
"Y/n!" Exclaimed Jin. "What!" I exclaimed. "Jin!" Exclaimed V. "You guys are going to fast. It's called team work fyi." I said. "Jin?" Asked Jimin. We all looked toward the door. "Shit." Jin muttered under his breathe. "Oh my gosh Jin. We asked you to bring them down and you join in." Jimin said. "But I wanted to." Jin said. "We send you for one thing and you play video games." Jisung said from the door. "Not my fault." Jin said. "Guys hurry up." Lisa said. "What's going on?" I asked. "Something." Jimin said. "But I'm sleepy." I said. "Hurry ya ass up." Jimin said. "Get me that hoodie and those sweat pants." I said. "Okay." Jimin said. "But hurry up." Jisung said.
~To be continued~