Seven

"I love you Kim Y/n"
Tears filling up my eyes. "I.... I..." I said. I couldn't say I love you to both of them. "Y/n. I wish you the best with Jungkook." Said Yoongi. He stood up but I held him by his hoodie. "Don't go my precious jewel." I said. "I can't live with the fact I couldn't protect you. You have Jungkook now." Said Yoongi through tears. "Would do you mean you couldn't protect her." Asked Jin. "You guys don't have to speak anymore. I'll do the talking." Said Jimin. I hugged Jimin while I sobbed myself in Jimins embrace. "A girl tried killing Y/n becuase of jealousy. Yoongi was enchanted my the girl and left Y/n." Said Jimin. "Y/n was abused and almost rapped." Said Jimin. "Y/n tried committing suicide. I was there with them. The soulmate goddess took the three of us no the four up there." Jimin continued. "But while Yoongi was being enhanced, Y/n was suffering without him. She was super in love with him." Said Jimin. V was quietly crying at the side. "May we perhaps know who the girl is?" asked Jungkook. "It is Hwa-Young. The memory of Y/n and Yoongi were erased. She doesn't remember that she tried killing Y/n." Said Jimin. "Why did Y/n call Yoongi precious jewel?" Asked V. "It's my nick name alien." Said Yoongi. "The soulmate goddess took Y/n and Yoongi away from each other. They were forbidden to see each other but their mark hasn't disappeared." Said Jimin. "I want to see it!" Exclaimed V. "Were you crying V?" Asked Rap monster. "I'm going to protect you Y/n." Said Jungkook. "Yoongi moved amd so did I." Said Jimin. "From there I lost contact with both of them. Yoongi-ah never knew Jiminnie was my cousin until now. And once I moved here I found out him again. I was more powerful than him. I felt this ache in my heart the first time I saw him. He had gotten new friends. I didn't want to intrude into his life and ruin it. I had done enough damage. It was hard but seeing him happy made me happy. My soulmates happiness is greater than mine. He's still going to be my soulmate for life. But we have to move on. The goddess told us that our marks won't dissapear becuase we are bound to be together. We can't though becuase he couldn't protect me.  " I said. "I never forgot you, Y/n." Said Yoongi. "And I never forgot you." I said quietly but loud enough for him to hear. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to intrude." Said my eomma. "You heard everything didn't you?" I asked. She nodded. She spread her arms wide. I pouted and it was the first time the guys saw me cry. It will also be the last. I suddenly blacked out.
~ Jungkook's POV~
Y/n suddenly blacked out. Her beautiful face was sound asleep. Yoongi had also blacked out. "They are soulmates aren't they." Said Jin. " Hyung why can't we see Y/n's mark?" Asked V. "I think only the soulmate could see it." Said Jin. I looked at Y/n's wrist she hsd my name imprinted. "I'm Y/n's soulmate!" I exclaimed. "It can't be." Said Jimin. "Y/n has two soulmates!" Exclaimed J-hope. "Do you have her name?" Asked Jimin. "Ya." I said. "My Y/n. I'll protect you." Said Jimin caressing her hair. He was on the verge of crying. Jin gasped. Jin could see images of the future. It could be far away or near. "What's wrong hyung?" Asked V. Rap monster also went pale. "My dear Y/n." Cried Jimin. "What's going on?" Asked V. "Just try and not harm her." Said J-hope. He as well was confused but said that just to make sure  I didn't harm Y/n. Jimin was now hugging Y/n's lump body. "Jimin it's going to be okay." Said Mrs. Kim. "Auntie she is in trouble." Said Jimin. Is it bad to have two soulmates. I wonder why Jimin is crying. "Y/n just know I love you." Said Mrs. Kim. "Even if you can't hear this you were like my sister." Said Jin.
~To be continued~

I know this is very bad. Why I keep writing Idk. Sorry for any spelling mistakes or anyting like that. ❤