Twenty

I held my cheek. "What's wrong with you!" I exclaimed. "You stole my man!" Yelled Hwa-Young. I curled my hand into a fist. I raised my hand but someone stopped my hand and inch before it hit Hwa-Youngs face. "Oppa! Why!" I whined. "Don't. Some one else is going to finish her." Said Yoongi. "Oh and fuck off Hwa-Young." I said. I turned around and walked off. Woozi followed beind me. "What do you want?" I asked. "Are you mad?" He asked. "Why do you care after you got beat up by my friends." I said. "Well becuase I fell for you." Said Woozi. "Well you are to late. You're handsome but I'm engaged already." I said. "Then call it off." Said Woozi. "Just leave me alone already." I Said. "Fine." Said Woozi. I was all alone at the back of the school. The breeze blowed threw my hair. "Why is life so hard sometimes." I said. I was talking to myself. I started throwing the pebbles on the floor to the wall. I sat down with my knees to my chest. "Why am I even agreeing to marry that jerk." I said outloud. "I don't even like him. Do I?" I said. "Ugh. I should stop talking to my self." I said. I heard movement. I quickly stood up. I held the person from their hoodie. "What did you hear?" I asked. "N-Nothing." The boy said. Hia voice was deep. "Taehyung?" I asked. "Ne?" He asked. He turned around to face me. "Why are you here?" I asked. "Jimin hyung told me to come find you." Said V. "Ah ok. What does he want?" I Asked. "Well Jungkook is about to break up with Hwa-Young." Said V. "Oh. Let's go then." I said. We walked to Bts in vampire speed. "Hey Jiminie." I said. I gave him a peck in the cheek. "Where were you?" Asked Jimin. "At the back of the school." I said. "Look there goes Jungkook." Said Hobi pointing at Jungkook who was walking toward Hwa-Young. She jumped onto him and swung her hands around his kneck. She glued her lips ontk his. I scoffed making the boys look at me while smirking. I rolled my eyes at them. Jungkook held her waist trying to pull her away. She pulled away pouting. Jimin was hugging me from the side. I turned invisible. "Hey were did she go!" Exclaimed Jin. I walked toward Jungkook and Hwa-Young so I could hear their conversation. I turned visible again. But they didn't notice me. I saw Rm pointing at me. Jimin looked at me. I waved me hand and saw him smirk. "Hwa-Young. I'm sorry but I don't love you. I'm breaking up with you." Sqid Jungkook. "It's becuase of your engagment with that bitch right?" Asked Hwa-Young. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. I rolled my eyes. "Look Hwa-Young. We are over so I got to go with my hyungs. Bye." Jungkook said turning around. Hwa-Young just clung onto him. "Let me go." Said Jungkook. "Just stay with me." Said Hwa-Young. "I don't love you. I love Y/n and I'm going to be loyal to her. I've been in love with her all this time. Not you." Said Jungkook. My smirked dropped. I felt my face turning red. He pushed Hwa-Young and walked toward Bts. I ran to the restroom. Someone slammed the door while I was washing my face. "Well look who's here." Said Hwa-Young. "Don't talk to me." I said. "Why shouldn't I?" Asked Hwa-Young. She held my hair. She made me hit my head on the marble thingy. I could feel blood coming out of my forehead. I elbowed her in the stomach. She punched me in the face. I grabbed the siccors that hid in my skirt. I cut half of her hair. Minutes later after dealing with Hwa-Young I came out. Everyone stared at me. Some searched in their back pack. A girl came to me and gave me some tissues. "Kamsa." I said. I bowed at her making her smile. I walked over to Bts. "How did you get like that?" Asked V. "Y/n!" Exclaimed Jin and Jimin. "I had to deal with a hoe." I said. "What did she do to you?" Asked Jimin. "Well I was washing my face while she came mad at me.." I said. We saw a girl with Hwa-Young. Hwa-Young glared at me. "Ooo." Said Hobi scrunching his nose. "She deserves it." I said. "Let's go take care of you." Said Jungkook. "Huh?" I asked. "We're going to the nurse." Said Jungkook. "Uhh. Jin oppa are you going with me?" I asked. "Ani. I am." Said Jungkook. He got my hand. I remembered what he said earlier to Hwa-Young. I turned red. "A-Ani. I'll go alone." I said hiding my red face. "Is Y/n flustered?" Asked Rm. "Jimin. She's Y/n right?" Asked Jin. "Who made you flustered?" Asked Hobi giggling. "N-No one. I'm leaving." I said. "Jungkookie. You got Y/n flustered." Said V giggling. "He did not!" I exclaimed. "Guys. Stop teasing Y/n." Said Jimin. "Y/n hasn't been flustered since we broke up years ago." Said Yoongi.
~To be continued~