Twenty-one

"Yoongi. Don't you dare start." I said. "But that is true." Said Jimin. "I'm going to the nurse. See you guys later." I said turning around. I felt someone following me. I turned back ready to punch the person. "Oh what do you want?" I asked. "How did you get like this?" Asked Woozi. "Why do you care?" I asked again. "Look you're amazing. Just give me a chance please." Said Woozi. "But she's my fiancee." Said someone from behind. Woozi turned around to see who it was. "Jungkook." I said. He walked over to me and put his hand around my waist. "Let's get going to the nurse." Jungkook said. He walked md to the nurse. He sat me down in the bed. "Why are you being nice all of a sudden?" I asked. "You are my faincee after all. And I have to protect you and be loyal to you as your uncle said." Jungkook said. "Is that the only reason?" I asked. He looked at me. "Y-Yes." Jungkook said. "That's not what I heard." I said remembering what happened. "What!" Exclaimed Jungkook. His eyes widened. "Yeah. You're trying to be my friend." I said giggling. That's a total lie. "Oh. Hahaha yeah." Said Jungkook. He started treating my wounds. "Y-You're to  c-close." I said. "Why are you stuttering?" Asked Jungkook. He was also red. "I'm not." I said. "Mhm. What ever you say airhead." Jungkook said. His face and mine were so close. Bts had to barge in. "Treating her wounds?" Asked V smirking. "Wouldn't you do the same for your fiancee?" Asked Jungkook not taking his eyes or hands off my wound. He put the first aid kit away. "Ready to go. "Guys Hwa-Young is coming this way." Said Jin. I grabbed Jungkook from the face. "W-What a-are y-you d-doing?" Asked Jungkook. The second I saw Hwa-Young I smashed my lips onto Jungkooks. I heard her gasp. "Hwa-Young don't cry. There's better men out in the world." Said A girl. "But you don't get it. I want Jungkook!" Exclaimed Hwa-Young while running away. I parted lips so we can catch air. "You could have asked him for a kiss if you wanted one." Said Jimin. "Ugh. I just wanted to make Hwa-Young jealous." I said pushing Jungkook to the side. "Didn't you have enough with beating her up?" Asked Rm. "People can have fun." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well guys. I wanted to present to you my girlfriend this evening." Said Yoongi. "G-Girlfriend?" I asked. He could see the pain in my eyes. "Y-Yeah." He said. "Well I can't wait to meet her!" I exclaimed while sending a weak smile. Jimin noticed and went between me and Jungkook. "Well let's get going!" Exclaimed Jin. "Yeah." Said Jimin.
~Time skip~
Jin was making Jimin and I alike again. We were wearing a white hoodie with a plain white shirt and balcl pants. We wore our timberlands. "All set up." Said Jin. "Let's get going." Said Rm. We met up with Suga and a girl. "Hey I'm Jennie." Said the girl innocently. This bitch. "Jennie long time no see." Said Jimin coldly. Jennie was our friend when we were in elementry. She was such a nice kid until she went popular. She left Jimin and I for her popular friends. "Y/n! Jimin!" She exclaimed with happienes. ''You guys know each other?" Asked Hobi. "Ex friend." Jimin and I responded. "You've gotten so pretty." Jennie said. "She's your girlfriend?" Asked Jin. "Yeah?" Said Yoongi. "Well have a nice night. I'm going home." I said. Jungkook dressed in a the same thing as I but in a red hoodie instead of white. "Babe don't go yet." Said Jungkook.
What do you think you're doing?
Just follow along
Alright whatever you say
"You and him are together?" Asked Jennie in disbelief. "Yeah. I'm his fiancee." I said. She clearly thought he was hot. Who would just look at his face. "We'res the ring?" She asked mockingly. Jungkook slid his hands around my waist from behind. "Jennie. I think that meeting them was a bad idea.... So i'll just take you home." Said Yoongi. "She's so ugly how can you be mates with her. She's fat and ugly. How can boys like her. How can they think she's hot." Said Jennie. I was in shock. I was ready to knock her out but Jungkook tightened his force. "You want a piece of me?" I asked. "Who would?" Asked Jennie. "Jungkook let me get this bitch." I said.
"How can someome so hot be emgaged to you?" Asked Jennie. "We're done Jennie." Said Yoongi. "Are you breaking up with me because of her?!" Asked Jennie in disbelief. "At least she is pretty not like you." Said V. "And smart." Said Jimin.
~To be continued~