You Don't Understand ...

It was just a matter of time before Erik and Charles' groups crossed paths again, though this time, it was at a facility that Erik had gone to with his followers to dismantle and free the mutants inside. Where Scott was trying to capture the scientists so they could be brought to justice ... K was simply murdering them. He didn't waste any time once Jean confirmed what K was up to by the telepathic and actual screaming the scientists were doing before he sent Logan in to stop her.

Meanwhile, K didn't want to hear any of the X-Men's 'reasoning' on why these monsters should live ... and she sure as hell meant it when she told Erik she'd kill as many of these idiots as she could. She never did say it applied only to the one facility. But in spite of her natural talents ... and her claws, she was making sure that the scientists around her that had been experimenting on people were dying via their own means.

Which was how Logan found her - jamming an unnecessarily large syringe into one doctor's heart and growling low as she gave him whatever it was in the needle. That doctor was dead - or as good as, so instead of giving her a chance to get to another one, he popped the claws on one hand and neatly slashed the two scientists trying to leave - dropping both of them before he charged toward her to tackle her and make her stop.

"You wanna kill 'em I won't stop you, but you don't need to torture them too," Logan said, before he mentally reached out to find out from Jean if they were trying to bring her in or put her down.

He certainly wasn't expecting K to counter attack, and halfway through his projected question, his entire train of thought went red, leaving Jean wondering what exactly was happening in the labs.

By the time Remy got to Logan's position, he and K were in an all out brawl - growls and snarls were rippling through the air and the two of them were positively tearing into each other - claws on both sides. It was clear that neither of them were without some nasty hits, but at least they weren't entirely gone into a fully feral break. Not judging by how they were hurting each other anyhow.

Logan's typical strategy was to slash and stab ... K's seemed to be to let him take a swing then pop her claws under his outstretched arm before he could get out of the momentum. But she wasn't slashing ... it was simply pop and twist ... pop and twist, leaving Logan with a lot deeper cuts than he was giving her.

But even so, it was only a matter of time before Logan overpowered her, and when she caught her claws in his ribs, that's exactly what happened. He grabbed her wrist before she could pull it back and after he cracked her in the face hard, he pinned her down. She only struggled for a few moments before Jean felt a wave of total and complete panic rolling off of her. The woman was nearly hyperventilating as she tried to find a way to toss Logan and get away from them.

Both Logan and K were bloodied, but the scents in the lab on top of her own blood had K biting back a scream in spite of how hard Logan was trying to get her to relax and breathe. He knew it was likely a lost cause at that moment ... especially when Remy slipped over with a pair of cuffs.

She was in a full-blown panic attack when Jean arrived, so much so that Jean simply reached out and knocked her out telepathically, frowning hard not only at the two men, but the room at large. "What happened...?" She looked around at the bloody mess around them.

Logan let out a breath as Remy cuffed their newest captive. "She was torturing scientists." He gestured to the last doctor she'd gotten a hold of - and it was clear that the needle she'd used was still stuck in the guy.

Jean's frown only deepened at that. "There was a lab setup in the facility where Magneto found her," she said, though she was already telekinetically carrying K out.