Trying To Play Nice

K was sleeping soundly after a night of drinking with Vrykolakas doing his level best to lay on the charm. It had taken her a long time to get him to let her sleep alone, only to be awakened by soft giggles as her bed moved slightly. She was on her stomach, hugging her pillow and half curled up when the little person that had climbed in behind her stumbled and bumped into her shoulder. She bit the inside of her lip, trying to keep from laughing at how sneaky they were trying to be, though the second twin was clearly doing a better job ...

Until he started shooshing his brother. K bit down harder on the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling as little hands rested on her arm. She knew they were leaning in to try and wake her up. For one, the one on the bed was leaning on her as his brother got closer to whisper her name. "K," Billy said quietly. "You 'wake?"

She answered him with a very sudden, and very low growl that had Tommy tumbling backward - and almost falling off the bed with a half shouted 'Augh!'. Billy had fallen over backward, right onto his little backside, though when she smiled into her pillow, he knew she was joking. "You scareded me!" he accused even as he climbed up to snuggle up to her.

"You woke me up," she said, wrapping her arm around him to pull him closer and pepper the side of his head with kisses as he snuggled in and giggled more. A moment later, Tommy dropped down on her hard in as much of a dogpile as he was able, wrapping his arms around her neck.

"Time to get up!" he said, sure he was safe since Billy was getting cuddled. Until of course, K let go of Billy and simply started to rise. Tommy laughed delightedly and held on tight, choking her until she put her hand over his wrists and he planted his feet at her hips to stand up better. "Ride! Ride! Inna ride!"

She reached behind her to support him better, then held out her free hand to let Billy climb on too - holding him one armed at her hip for the moment as they started off - going back to Wanda's suite to make sure the boys were fed. "Did you two have breakfast yet?" K asked.

"Noooooooooo," the two of them sang back in a tiny two-boy chorus.

"Can we have pancakes?" Billy asked.

"With choc-lit chips?" Tommy added over her shoulder.

"Sure," K replied. "Do your parents know you came to me first?"

The two boys shared a look and Billy quietly shook his head. "They were sleep'nin too."

She pulled him a little closer and kissed his cheek. "That's okay. I don't mind."

When they got to Wanda and Vision's apartment-like suite, it was clear the couple was still out, so K simply set the boys down and quietly started working up breakfast for the twins. The boys of course had to help, and considering how things went the last time she let them help - she was sure to let Tommy pour the milk and chocolate chips in while Billy got to stir. Tommy with a whisk was a mess waiting to happen. But even as Billy did his 'job' carefully, Tommy was sure to hang over his shoulder. "You so slooooow."

"Nuh-uh," Billy countered, sticking his tongue out before he handed over the bowl and both boys leaned on the counter watching as she cooked them their breakfasts.

"Well this is pleasant," Wanda said when she stepped out just in time to see K stop Tommy from dumping most of the sryup in the full bottle over his pancakes.

"They came to get me," K told her as she continued cooking. "They didn't want to wake you."

Wanda made her way over to give both boys a kiss on the temple, and both of them smiled and leaned into her when she did so, dancing a little more in their seats after getting their 'good morning' from their mother. The little group had their breakfast together, and when the little ones were done, Vision was the one to round them up to get them cleaned up and ready for the day. Which is of course, what Wanda had asked him to do.