6.

"So what you think about this?" Beyoncé asked as she stepped out of the fitting room

"So what you think about this?" Beyoncé asked as she stepped out of the fitting room. Reggie turned to look at her and smiled at how amazing she looked in the Gucci jumpsuit.

"You look good as hell. Turn around for me."

She gave him a 360 spin and struck a pose, making him shake his head at her. "So you like it on me?" She asked, "It's not too revealing or anything like that, right?"

"Baby you look good." Reggie said, stepping closer to her and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you. Do you know how much this cost though?"

He backed her into the fitting room and nodded his head. He made sure he closed the door behind them before sending kisses down her neck. "I do," He responded, "But I don't care about no prices. It's just $300."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, "Of course you will say that. You don't have kids to provide for so $300 is chump change to you." She smiled as he whispered and bit on her ear before traveling down to her neck.

"We not doing this here Reggie." She said to him, getting out of his grasp.

"I know, but you looking so damn good right now. It's hard to resist."

She turned her back towards him so he could help take the bodysuit off. He finally persuaded her to let him buy her something. She was set on never letting him buy her anything, but when he told her they were going to the Gucci store, she just couldn't resist.

"Where we going now?" She asked him once everything was paid for and they were walking out of the store.

"What you have planned?"

She shrugged, "I want ice cream and then we can head back to my place, I guess?"

Reggie nodded his head, "So I'm meeting your daughters?" Beyoncé had to laugh at that. Of course her daughters knew of Reggie and has seen pictures of him, but they weren't friendly. Summer may be more accepting than Skylar, but they both would give Reggie a hard time.

"I have no problem with you meeting my babies, but I don't want your feelings to get hurt so maybe another day."

He laughed, "My feelings getting hurt how?"

They pulled up to the ice cream shop and got out. Reggie wrapped his arm around Beyoncé's waist and stood behind her as they looked at the menu.

"My kids are not friendly and no matter what I do or say, they still will have their opinion. I think it's best that I at least have a talk with them first before I introduce you guys, you get what I'm saying?"

Reggie kissed her cheek, "I understand, trust me. I don't want my feelings to get hurt either."

They shared a laugh and ordered their ice cream. Beyoncé got butter pecan on a waffle cone while Reggie settled for Chocolate in a cup. They went back to his truck and sat in the parking lot eating their ice cream.