4.

Beyoncé stared at the man sitting across from her as he stared down at his menu. She couldn't believe that she was yet again on another date. She was honestly getting bored with the dating process and was close to putting things to an end until he reached out to her.

He has always had eyes for her. Even when she was happily married, he kept an eye on her. He refused to even approach her at that time because he wasn't the type to break up a home. When word got out that Beyoncé was divorced, he was shocked by the news, but he was also happy. Not happy to know that she was a divorced woman and most likely hurting, but happy to know that he could finally have a chance with her.

"Do you know what you're getting?" He asked. She looked down at the menu for the first time and shook her head.

"No, but I'm pretty sure I'll just settle for a pasta to be safe."

Reggie, the man across from her, laughed and shook his head at her being boring and trying to be safe. "I think you should try a steak or something."

She nodded her head, "That does sound good. What are you getting?"

"The Texas Bacon Burger. It's huge, but I wanna try it. I try to get something new every time I go out."

Their waitress arrived with their drinks and then they ordered

Their waitress arrived with their drinks and then they ordered. Beyoncé decided to switch things up and get the steak like Reggie suggested. She wasn't much of a steak type of person, but trying new things were fun.

"So how's life treating you?" Reggie asked.

"Everything is fine. Just taking it one day at a time."

"And the girls?"

Beyoncé smiled, "They are great. They will be 18 in January and will be graduating soon. I'm so sad and nervous. I don't know what I would do without my babies."

"Oh yeah? They know what college they want to go to?"

"Yeah!" Beyoncé said after sipping her strawberry lemonade, "Summer wants to go to Yale like me. Skylar on the other hand is so undecided. I honestly believe college isn't one of her options."

Reggie chuckled, "Nothing is wrong with that. College isn't for everyone."

Beyoncé agreed by nodding her head, "So how have you been?"

"Great and even better now that you finally gave me a chance." Beyoncé smirked and playfully rolled her eyes. Reggie has been trying to take her out for the longest but she wasn't the one to move on fast like her ex-husband. Seeing that Shawn had a new woman on his arms made her want to take Reggie up on his offer. He was handsome and a gentleman so she figured, why not?

"Why you wanted to take me out so bad?" She questioned.

"Because you're beautiful inside and out. Someone let a good woman get away and I'm trying to win you over and treat you like a queen suppose to be treated."