9.

Shawn hissed as he gripped Beyoncé's waist as she snatched his soul away

Shawn hissed as he gripped Beyoncé's waist as she snatched his soul away. They both were sweaty and exhausted, but didn't want to stop. She had made him cum twice already and by the way she was rotating her hips, she would be leading them both to their third.

"Damn," He grunted as she flipped her hair to the side and sucked on his neck. He gripped a handful of her ass and smacked it. Her head fell back in pure ecstasy as she felt herself coming close to another orgasm.

"Do you know my name now?" Shawn asked, gripping her by the neck and kissing her lips.

She moaned and nodded her head, "You'll always be daddy baby," She said seductively, "That's never changing."

That was music to Shawn's ears. Once she came down from her high, he flipped her over so he could hit it from the back, once again – his favorite position. Her head in the pillows and her ass tooted up slightly. He grabbed her arms so that she couldn't move as he slid inside of her wet folds.

"My goodness," He said biting his lip as he watched her ass jiggle with each thrust, "You feel so amazing baby. Thank God for you.." He gripped a nice amount of her hair and sped the pace. Beyoncé moaned as loud as she could as her baby daddy delivered the most powerful strokes she has ever witnessed. The many years she had been sexing him and the sex only gets better.

She bit her lip and put her head into the pillows to mask her screams. Shawn wasn't letting up and the more he thought about Beyoncé and Reggie, the harder he went. He put his all into fucking her until she began running away.

"Stop fucking moving." He told her, gripping her waist to keep her in one place. A few more thrusts and he felt himself coming close. He peeped the time and shook his head. It was just a couple of minutes after midnight which meant they had been going at it for at least an hour or two.

"Fuck baby, it feels so good. Please don't stop." Beyoncé said to him as she held onto the pillows for support. She could feel the tears rolling down her face as Shawn continued to drill her from behind.

When she felt his warm seed shoot inside of her for the third time that night, it seemed as if her entire body shut down. Shawn made sure she had her final release before pulling out of her. He stared at her backside as she lied down on the bed with her hair all over her head.

He just stared at her for awhile, smirking the entire time. Eventually Beyoncé fell asleep in that same position and Shawn soon followed.

____