15.

"I can't believe it's you two last day with me." Marjorie said with a playful pout as she looked at the couple in front of her.

Shawn smiled and kissed the hand Beyoncé had interlocked with his. She looked at him and couldn't help but to smile.

"There's no telling how things would have been for us had I not thought about marriage counseling," Beyoncé said, "Thank you a lot Mrs. Harvey. You've really taught us a lot these past two weeks and we can't thank you enough."

Shawn nodded his head, "Everything she said. I'm just happy to have my wife back."

Marjorie smiled, "I'm glad I was able to help, but honestly you two did the hard work. Letting go of the past is hard but you guys did it. I'm proud of you guys! I have one more important question though."

Marjorie closed her notepad and stared at the couple. Beyoncé sighed, afraid to know what question she would ask.

"Where do you guys see yourselves in five years? Marriage wise."

Shawn looked at Beyoncé, "I see us still together, hopefully expanding the family whether we have more kids of our own or even grandkids. I just want us to continue growing strong."

Beyoncé nodded her head, "I'm kind of high risk for pregnancy, but I wouldn't mind expanding the family. Like he said, even grandkids. I just want us to be happy. Continue to communicate and just showing our kids what real love should look like."

"I love the answers. Shawn, do you know how much Beyoncé loves you?"

"Definitely," Shawn said kissing her forehead, "The love she gives is unmatched and that's just for everyone. She's the sweetest and most loving woman I've ever met."

Marjorie smiled, "And Beyoncé?"

"I know how much he loves me. He has told me every single day since we first shared those three words. He doesn't let a day goes by without telling me he loves me and it shows."

Their session only lasted 45 minutes compared to the 2 hours it usually lasted. Hand in hand, they walked out of the building and Shawn walked Beyoncé to her car.

"Where are you going?" He asked as they hugged.

"I'm about to pick the girls up from school. They wanted their nails and toes done, so I guess I'll spoil them for a day."

Their lips met and Shawn made sure the kiss lasted. Their tongues danced around for a couple of seconds until they both pulled away.

"Here..." Shawn said, pulling out his wallet and giving Beyoncé his credit card, "Have fun... but not too much fun."

Beyoncé laughed and happily grabbed the card out of his hand, "Thank you baby. What's my budget?"

"You know not to get too crazy."

She pecked his lips and opened her car door, "I love you. I'll see you later, right?"

Shawn nodded his head as he watched her get in. "Yeah, I'll see you later. Be safe."

______