18.

"Tired yet?" Beyoncé asked Shawn as she crawled in bed towards him. He chuckled and shook his head. He placed his hands behind his head as he watched her come face to face with his dick.

"What you about to do?" He asked with a smirk.

She stared at him as she slowly licked the tip of his dick. Taking her time, she sucked him while also taking glances at him every once in awhile to see his facial expression.

"Damn Bey," Shawn moaned. He grabbed a handful of her hair and inched her head farther down until she had all of him in her mouth. "You really sucking the soul out of me." He was able to say before closing his eyes shut and enjoying the moment.

Shawn loved sloppy head and of course Beyoncé knew that. She loved watching her salvia falling down onto his dick, just to lick it all back up.

She didn't gag once as Shawn controlled her head. He made sure all of him was in her mouth. After a couple of minutes of deep throating him, he moved his hands and watched as she did her own thing. She licked him all the way down to his balls and placed them in her mouth while still jerking him off at the right pace.

Shawn didn't want to sound like a little bitch, but that's how she was making him feel. His toes curled and he bit his lip until he drew blood. He couldn't believe how good the head was at the moment. It all felt like a dream until he opened his eyes to see the love of his life pleasing him.

"I want you to nut in my mouth.." Beyoncé said seductively before going back to his dick and sucking him even harder than before. She used one hand to help and the other to rub on his balls. Shawn was in pure ecstasy that he couldn't tell her when that moment would come, it just happened.

Beyoncé swallowed him all up, still with a little dripping from her mouth down to his dick. She licked it all up, making slurping sounds to express how good it was. When she continued to suck, Shawn knew he had to stop her. He was dying a little bit inside and couldn't handle no more.

"Aight, get up." He told her. She smirked and shook her head while still bopping her head up and down. She didn't want to stop. She enjoyed giving him head and watching him go crazy – she was having fun.

"No, stop." Shawn said weakly, pulling her up. Beyoncé playfully pouted and kissed up his chest. She kissed his lips multiple times before pulling away.

"Why would you make me stop? It was tasting so good."

Shawn chuckled and took a deep breath, "You got me tired babe. I can't handle no more."

They had been in Italy for two hours and wasted no time to have sex. Because of the time difference, they both should be tired, but Beyoncé wasn't. Her sex drive was out of this world and all she craved was dick.

"You're such a pussy." She mumbled in his ear before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. Shawn couldn't even back himself up because of how tired he was. He stared down at his limped dick and shook his head.

"Come back to bed. Take a quick nap with me." He yelled out to her. It was 10 AM and they at least needed a little rest before going out and enjoying the city of Rome.

Beyoncé stepped out of the bathroom with fresh breath and her hair wrapped in a bun. She stared at Shawn with a mug on her face. She was pretty upset that he didn't let her continue but she wouldn't stress about it too much. They had all the time in the world to finish.

She laid in bed next to him, with her head on his chest. She kissed it and then made her way to his neck. "What are we doing when we wake up?" She asked.

Shawn rubbed her back while leaning down to kiss her forehead, "There's a lot we can do, but we can think about that when we wake up. Let's just sleep, okay?" She nodded her head and got comfortable in his arms before falling asleep.