11.

The weekend flew by faster than expected. It was 6:30 AM and Beyoncé was currently downstairs cooking breakfast for her kids before they went off to school.

Summer came down first dressed in black pants with a white shirt. Skylar then entered the kitchen dressed in white pants and a black shirt.

Beyoncé stared at them as they looked at her with a smile.

"Uh, why y'all so dressed up?" Beyoncé asked as she ate a piece of bacon

"Because it's senior day at school and we're taking pictures," Skylar said, "and years from now, we're going to look back at these pictures and be like damn, we fine."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, "You going to look ugly as hell if I punch you in the face. Y'all come eat so we can leave."

"Speaking of leaving," Summer said with a nervous smile as they sat at the kitchen table, "You don't have to take us to school. Roman is picking us up."

Beyoncé turned around from fixing their plates and stared at Summer, "Who is Roman again?"

"Her little boyfriend chile!" Skylar said shaking her head, "Kids grow up so fast."

Summer rolled her eyes, "Sky, shut up because you be having that old dude over here."

Beyoncé eyes widen, "What? What old dude?"

Skylar sighed, "Jarad. Remember when I asked could he come over and you said yes? That's him."

Beyoncé sat their plates in front of them and then took her seat, "So wait, you're telling me that Jarad isn't in high school?"

Summer grinned, "Mom, that guy is grown! In the military and everything honey."

"She's lying mom. He just turned 19. He graduated high school last year and yes he's in the military too."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, "Y'all are growing up too fast for me."

"Well have another baby." Summer said with a smile, "It's like we never left."

Beyoncé checked the time, ignoring Summer entirely. The last thing she planned on doing was popping a baby and didn't want them thinking that they will be getting a little brother or sister.

By the time the girls were done eating, Roman had arrived to pick them up. Beyoncé has never met him so he had to come inside to meet her before taking her daughters to school.

"Mom, he's here!" Summer yelled. Beyoncé walked down the steps with her lab coat in her hands. She gave Roman a soft smile and reached her hand out for a handshake, but instead he pulled her in for a hug.

 She gave Roman a soft smile and reached her hand out for a handshake, but instead he pulled her in for a hug