14.

Once again, Beyoncé was rushing to the bathroom to vomit. She held her hair back as she leaned over the toilet throwing up the salad she had just eaten. Once she was done, she washed her hands and looked at herself.

"You better not be pregnant.." She mumbled to herself, "You don't need another child right now girl."

She sighed and put all of her hair in a high ponytail. Deep down, she knew she was pregnant but she didn't want to believe it. The last time she thought she was pregnant almost a year ago, it was only a scare.

Sitting down in her office, she set a reminder in her phone to pick up a pregnancy test. She didn't want to do it, but it's better to know now than later.

She wasn't in the mood to eat anything else but when Kelly entered her office with a steak from the cafeteria, her mouth watered and she was instantly hungry again.

"Oh my God, please go get me one!" She said as she stared down Kelly's plate. Kelly laughed and shook her head.

"Hell no! That cafeteria line is long as hell and I refuse to wait again. I'll go with you though."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes and grabbed her keys and phone before leaving her office with Kelly with her. They had to get on so many elevators to get to the cafeteria because of how huge the hospital was, but they made it in record time.

"Girl, didn't you just eat anyway?" Kelly asked.

Beyoncé nodded her head, "Yeah, but it was only a salad. It only made me throw up."

Kelly smirked, "Nope. That baby inside of you made you throw up."

"Oh my God," Robyn gasped as she entered the conversation, "Who's pregnant?"

Kelly looked towards Beyoncé and so did Robyn. Robyn did a little dance before pulling Beyoncé into a hug.

"All that shit you been talking about that man, and he knocked you up. So what does that mean? Y'all together now?"

Beyoncé sat down at the table, not even wanting anything else to eat. Every time they brought up pregnancy, she felt the sudden urge to vomit.

"Y'all I may not even be pregnant.." She mumbled for only them to hear.

"But you think you are? Right?"

Beyoncé nodded her head, "It could be a scare though. I've had two."

Kelly shook her head, "Your first scare was a miscarriage, so you need to figure it out before you get too far along in your pregnancy again."

"I know, but Shawn and I are working on us and our marriage right now. We don't have time to fit another child into the equation. Plus, my children is about to graduate high school. I at least wanted them gone before i decide to pop another one."

Robyn shrugged, "Look at it like a blessing Beyoncé. But like you said, this could be just another scare. Just take a test."

Beyoncé found herself in CVS soon after she got off work. She had thirty minutes until she had to pick her girls up from practice so that gave her enough time.

She knew nothing when it came to home pregnancy tests because she usually went to the doctor. That's how she found out about her twins almost 18 years ago and that's how she also found out that she miscarried.

She was looking around the store when she finally found the aisle they were on. She was stuck between buying the name brand or the off-brand. She definitely had the money to buy either or, but she didn't like spending money on things she didn't necessarily need, like a pregnancy test.