SuperFly • I

Nastassia Rowe

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Aaron asked as he walked in my room.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. "Clothes for the party. What's wrong with it?"

"You always dressing like a nigga

"You always dressing like a nigga. That shit ain't cute. Yo ass ain't in New York." He said walking past me.

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. Aaron is my boyfriend of 3 years and besides my job at Teen Vogue, only reason I moved to LA is to be with him. Ever since I got here 6 months ago I've been miserable. We did have a place together but 2 months ago I got my own condo cause I was tired of dealing with him. It's like all of a sudden he has a problem with everything I do.

"Well you don't have to come out if my outfit bothers you that much

"Well you don't have to come out if my outfit bothers you that much." I said rolling my eyes grabbing my stuff.

"Don't be dramatic. Just get in the car." He said walking out of my room. I shook my head and locked up the place. I got in the car and just stared out the window.

I'm Nastassia Rowe from Miami, Fl. I just turned 21 today and did Aaron even say happy birthday? Hell no. He was just a dick the whole day. I could've been home watching the new episode of criminal minds. But no, I'm here being a trophy girlfriend to a guy who barely appreciates me.

Aaron is a publicist and he made this move because of his clientele and he found a great office out here. I support him in all he does but it seems as if the support isn't returned. We pulled up to an album release party that's supposed to be for Jacquees. I actually enjoy his music, I think he's very slept on. I was just happy that I was gonna get to see Penny, she's one of Aaron's clients and she's become a huge support system for me. She thinks I should just dump Aaron but how do you just throw away 3 years?

We got to the party and of course Aaron walked out and didn't even open my door. Thankfully a valet got the door for me. There was pictures being taken and I'm not a fan of the red carpet so I just made my way inside while Aaron did his thing. When I walked in I was smacked in the face with smoke. This was definitely not my type of party but I'll make the most of it.