SuperFly • XVI

Nastassia Rowe

"Stass what are you doing?" Ari asked me as I was attempting to tie my shoes. I made Ari fly in so she can stay with me and keep me company. I started crying because I'm only 6 months but I'm huge like a house. This little human is just taking over. "Oh don't cry boss lady. Why don't we just put some sandals on your feet?"

I sniffed. "Okay." She got some sandals and put them on for me helping me up. If you're wondering, we moved back to Atlanta but we never stay there. Seems like New York has become our new habitat. Last week Priest went to Mexico to do one last big drop and I'm scared cause I haven't heard from him yet. "Did Priest call?"

Ari looked at me with sad eyes. "Not yet, I'm sure he's fine okay? Don't stress. I meant to talk to you about something though."

"What's up?" I asked sitting on the patio looking over New York.

"I did some research on this Georgia bitch and don't you find it suspect that she knew Priest would be in New York after his house got shot up?"

I thought about it and it sunk in. It is sketchy as fuck that she mysteriously appeared. "And the cops coming in the office questioning me... saying someone told them they've seen me with Priest a lot."

"And his rival gang mysteriously finding out where you work and sending you flowers."

"And shooting up the house months later as if they'd been watching."

Ari looked at me and showed me screenshots of messages. "I got a homegirl who work in Priest club in Atlanta. Georgia and her minion Cynthia have been plotting to either take you out the picture or get Priest locked up if you don't leave. They really trying to destroy you sis."

I shook my head shocked at the pieces we put together. "That bitch probably knows Priest is in Mexico. Oh my God."

"Don't worry too much. For some reason I feel like Priest is always 12 steps ahead of people."

"He does move on the low and is very observant." Just as I said that Priest walked through the front door. I wobbled over to him excitingly. I missed my man so much. "Hey baby."

He kissed my lips and then my stomach. "How's my two humans? What's up Ari?" She waved and Eddie walked outside to bother her. I chuckled, he keeps trying to talk to her, but Ari will not give him the time of day.

"Pretty good.. Ari knows the sex."

"ITS A BOY!" Eddie said proudly.

"Is it?" Priest asked.

Ari chuckled. "Hold on, let me get the balloon so you guys can pop it and find out."

I honestly didn't care the sex as long as they're healthy. I'm just still in shock that I'm carrying a life inside of me. Ari got the balloon and all of us even Priest guards walked on the patio anxious to find out.

"Parents, come up here. Oh wait, Stass I have a surprise." Ari said smiling. Just then my dad walked in. I almost cried as I hugged him. "Okay now that it's complete, Priest here is the needle to pop the balloon. Stass you just hold it and count to three."

She stood by everyone else and they all pulled out their phones to record this moment. Priest and I counted to three and he popped the balloon but it was empty. I looked at Ari in confusion.

"I'm fucking with y'all, here's the real balloon." She said laughing her ass off. I can't with her.

We counted to three once again and Priest popped the balloon. This time pink dust came out and I covered my mouth letting out a scream. I know I said I didn't care, but low key I wanted a baby girl. Priest looked shocked as hell and he put the needle down and walked over to me to kiss my stomach.

My dad came and hugged the both of us. It's crazy how this is their first time meeting. I know, terrible.. listen a lot has been going on. "Congratulations you two, I'm so excited I get another princess. Geesh I'm gonna be broke. Two granddaughters, my lord help me." My dad said rolling his eyes.

Ari hugged me and so did Eddie as he rubbed my stomach. Everyone said their congratulations and we all celebrated by eating a lovely lunch prepared by our chef. After a couple hours everyone headed out and it was just Priest, Cali, and I.

"Cali, you're going to have a little sister soon." I said rubbing her back. She barked in a cheerful way letting me know she's excited. I smiled and walked into the room of course with her following me. If I thought she was clingy before, since I got pregnant she's everywhere I go.

I saw priest on the balcony in the room smoking a cigar. He had the door closed so I wouldn't smell the smoke. I knocked on the glass and he turned around smiling once he saw it was me. He ashed out the cigar and walked in the room grabbing me in his arms.

"What's up baby?" He asked kissing my forehead. I loved when he did that, it made me feel safe.

"How'd Mexico go?" I asked wrapping my hair up in a bun and taking off my clothes putting my robe on.

"It was good." He said sitting on the bed.

"So.. are you done?" I asked hopeful.

He chuckled. "Yes babe, Eddie and I are officially out."

I cried because this made so happy after finding out I'm having a girl. "Wow."

"But, we still have to lay low. I don't want anything to happen to you or our daughter. Just cause we're out doesn't mean the streets are letting us off that easy. Do you understand?"

I nodded. I figured it would take be super easy, but I'm happy it's getting done. "I get it babe. Now let's talk about happy things. Thought of any names?" I asked sitting on his lap.

"Adia Nya Winters" He said smoothly.

"I like it, how'd you come up with that?"

"Adia means a gift from god and Nya means a friend or companion in Swahili." He said smiling down at my stomach as he rubbed it. Just then she kicked, she does this anytime he touched my stomach. She definitely knows her daddy. "You like your name don't you mama? Princess Adia you are the blessing we have always prayed for. Daddy loves you." He said kissing my stomach.

Cali came and licked my stomach as well. Priest and I laughed, I can already tell Cali is gonna be SUPER protective over Adia. I can't wait till she comes and we have our little family. At this moment every negative thing doesn't even matter.

_______________________
Hey guys, I know I've been gone. I'm trying to secure the bag honey, school is no joke. These last few weeks have been stressful to say the least. Thank you to those who messaged me and checked to see how I was doing. I appreciate it. Thank you for the comments, reads, and votes. The book is at 10K that's crazy. You guys are amazing, check out my other stories as well. Love you all.

- D