SuperFly • VI

Nastassia Rowe

"Atlanta? Oooh bitch you out here living your best life." My sister Natalia said on FaceTime. I walked out the bathroom wrapping my robe around me & walked on the balcony.

I chuckled. "I guess so.. I mean it's nice here."

"So how's the dick?"

"Girrrrlll..." I said rolling my neck.

"Yes bitch! I'm so happy for you. You know your mother called me the other day talking about you're disgracing the family because you broke up with Ashton."

I giggled. "Aaron, sis.. his name is Aaron."

"Ashton, Aaron, Adam, Alex, Abraham, I don't give a damn. He's history that's all that matters. Now I gotta go cause your niece bout to make me ring her neck. Be safe, I love you."

"I love you too Nat." I smiled and hung up. I walked back into Priests bedroom and began to look for some clothes to wear.

"Priest?" I heard a soft voice call. I scrunched my eyebrows up and walked out the closet to see a petite caramel woman with nice curls.

"May I help you?" I asked leaning on the closet door

"Who the hell are you?"

"Obviously I'm someone who's supposed to be here. The question is who are you?"

She stared at me and smirked. "Oh you must be Priest's new bitch."

I cocked my head. "I'm gonna let that bitch slide. Who are you?"

"I'm Georgia, his main woman." I chuckled. "What's so funny?"

"You."

"Look here obviously you're new so let me put you on game. You not special, so get that out of your head. You ain't the only bitch, he's been fucking with Cynthia and I for years. You're just a young lil bitch who he's gonna play around with until the next bitch comes along."

"Georgia?" Another woman walked in, this one Hispanic. "Bitch who this?"

"One of Priest's new bitches

"One of Priest's new bitches." Georgia said chuckling.

"Welcome to the team bitch, you won't last long." Cynthia said eyeing me. Now I've learned from my father to never let a person see that they've gotten to you. So I kept my amused look on my face.

"Well, this ho seems slow."

"I don't see why Priest brought her ass in." Cynthia said walking up to me. "You really thought he was sweeping you off your feet? So gullible, just like a child is."

"What the hell is going on here?" Priest asked coming in with calla-lilies. I knew they were for me but honestly with all this new information I don't know what to think. The girls froze and turned around slowly. "Someone gonna answer my question? All of a sudden you bitches can't speak?" He spat in calm but intimidating tone to the girls.

"Hey baby." Georgia said trying to walk up to Priest but stopped once she seen his hand go up.

"You walk any closer and I promise it'll be the last time you use your legs." Cynthia put her head down. "Now why the hell are you in here and not at the club making me money?"

"We missed you and heard you were back in town." Cynthia said in a soft tone. I rolled my eyes and just walked into the closet. I didn't wanna hear anything else.

I put on some camo shorts, a white sports bra, and some white sneakers. I ran my fingers through my hair before putting a hat on.

I grabbed my purse and another bag I brought when we stopped in LA and packed my stuff

I grabbed my purse and another bag I brought when we stopped in LA and packed my stuff. One thing I'm not is a fool and I'm not bout to have no bitches who don't even have a degree try and punk me for some nigga.

Priest came in the closet taking off his jacket and stared at me as I moved around him grabbing my clothes. Anything he bought me, he can keep. He walked up behind me and took the clothes out my hand putting them on the dresser.

He turned me around to face him. I rolled my eyes and stared past him with a blank face. "Where you trying to go?" He asked turning my face to his. I gave him the same blank stare and he chuckled. "What's the problem Stass?"

"Don't call me that, it's Nastassia to you." I said getting out of his hold.

"Since when?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Since you had some bitches come in here trying to check me. Listen, I'm not with the shits. I am too bomb of a person to be played and I fucked with you cause I thought you was a real nigga, but now I don't know."

He nodded his head. "I told you from the jump, I fuck women all the time. Yes, I had a sexual relationship with both Georgia and Cynthia but I have not had sex with them since I came to see you in LA. You had a nigga, I was free to fuck whom ever I want to. Now out of respect I ain't fucked another bitch. Believe what you want to. I am a man who only says things once and my word is my bond. If you wanna leave, I'm not gonna stop you. But if you leave, make sure it's what you truly want to do." He said walking out of the closet.

I sighed to myself. Priest is unlike any man I've dated. Most guys would beg for the girl to stay but he just leaves it up to me. He doesn't force me to do anything I don't want to do and maybe that's what I'm not used to. My whole life I've always been told what to do and how to do it. But this man.. he's just different. I shook my head and thought to myself for a couple more minutes. I honestly like Priest and I enjoy the time we spend together. He offers great conversation, great sex, and underneath his tough exterior he's a sweet human being. And I know the life he lives involves a lot of things I'm not accustomed to.

I put the bag back and walked out the closet to see him sitting on the bed with a drink. He looked over at me and just stared waiting for me to comment.

"I'll stay." I said lowly.

He smirked walking up to me. He kissed me on the forehead. "Good choice." Then he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes taking in his scent.

All my life I've played it safe, time to take some risks.