SuperFly • XXII

Youngblood Priest

"What do you mean man?" Eddie asked sitting in my office.

"I got a plan and it starts tonight. Starting with those crooked ass cops."

"You know I'm always down, but how we gonna do it?"

I smirked at him. "Simple... snow patrol."

Eddie looked at me like I had two heads. "You got me fucked up. After them niggas shot up the house you and your pregnant wife was living in?! You really think I'm bout to be cool with these niggas?."

"It's not about being cool, it called a business. Since juju is now the leader after Q's unfortunate death–"

"You mean after you killed him, but okay continue." Eddie said cutting me off.

"Anyways, we both know JuJu is young and dumb. On top of that he acts off of impulse and wants to take me down. We send someone to make him think he has that leeway."

"Like who?" Just then Stass walked in with a wide awake Adia in her arms. She kissed Eddie on the cheek and walked to me.

"It's your turn for bath time." She said smiling at me. I looked over at Eddie as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No! Hell no! I'm not about to let you send Stass to go meet with that dumb ass kid."

"She wouldn't be alone. She has Ari and you, I already told Ari to make JuJu think they're getting back together. She's getting information on us for him."

"And you're cool with this Nastassia?"

She looked at Eddie and then looked at me. "If my man says it needs to get done, then I'm riding." I smirked looking up at her as she held a talkative Adia.

" I smirked looking up at her as she held a talkative Adia

It's crazy to know she's 5 months already. Her personality seems to be bubbly like her mother, but her faces are definitely mine.

"This is some crazy shit." Eddie said rubbing his temples.

"Don't be a bitch Eddie." Stass said chuckling.

"Nigga I'm concerned about your life."

"Alright listen, here's the plan..." I spent the whole night going over the plan with them. Ari soon joined us and gave us information we needed. All this was most definitely going to end. As the night came to a close, we all knew our jobs.

////////

Nastassia Rowe

"You sure you wanna do this Stass? We can always take you back home and Eddie and I can do this." Ari said looking back at me.

"Yeah sis, just say the word." Eddie said looking concerned.

"Guys I'm good okay? Geesh, stop stressing. This shit is coming in between my family and mama don't play about her cubs."