SuperFly • XII

Nastassia Rowe

"Have you talked to your mother?" My father asked as we ate lunch.

"No, not as of lately

"No, not as of lately. Last time I spoke to her she basically cursed me out for breaking up with Aaron."

He shook his head. "Well I for one am happy you broke up with him. You seem a lot more happy."

I smiled. "I am daddy."

"So who's the new guy?"

I blushed. "What?"

"Davita, don't do that. I know when a guy has my daughters attention. You're glowing, look at you."

"His name is Priest."

"Do you love him?"

"Yes sir."

"He makes you happy?" I nodded. "Seems like an okay guy to me. I can't wait to meet him."

"Me either daddy."

"Okay, now what else is on your mind?"

"I have a bit of a problem."

"Money?"

"No daddy.. um.. Aaron is kind of stalking me. I have to walk around with security. I got a new phone, new number, new car, new place... it's out of control. I know how Priest is and if he gets to Aaron then some things might happen.. if you know what I mean."

My dad nodded. "So Priest is one of those types?"

"Yeah." My dad is a cool dude, he doesn't judge anyone. He knows what the street life is like cause he lived it before he went on a straight path.

"Sweetheart, I'm not much help cause I'll probably kill his ass myself. Only thing I can recommend is a restraining order and if that doesn't work you should start walking around with a strap."

"I guess you're right daddy."

"I know I am, now eat up princess." He said rubbing my hand and giving me a warm smile. My father has always been my best friend, anything I want to do he supports. He's been at all my events and helps me with anything I need. I can say I've been blessed.

After lunch, I stopped by Priest's office at his club. I got some stares from his workers, mostly cause Priest doesn't allow them to speak to me unless he's there. I was walking to the stairs when I saw Georgia and Cynthia burning a hole into the side of my head. I smirked blowing a kiss and continued to go up the stairs. I'm waiting for the day these hoes try me, I may be quiet but I'm not afraid to put these new skills I've learned to use.

I saw two of his guards by his office door and they gave me a head nod before knocking and letting me in. When I walked in I saw an older man I've never met before.

"You must be Nastassia." He said standing up offering his hand.

"Yes, I'm sorry I don't know who you are." I said shaking his hand.

"This is Scatter, my mentor. Scatter this is my girlfriend Nastassia." Priest said standing up from his chair to walk over to me.

"I've heard so much about you." He said sitting down.

"Likewise, I didn't mean to intrude. I was just stopping by, I'll just see you at home."

"No it's fine, I'm leaving anyways." He said getting up. "Alright Youngblood, I'll see you for training tomorrow morning. Pleasure to meet you again Nastassia, take care of him." I nodded and waited for the door to close.

"What's up babygirl? You don't ever come here." He said leaning on his desk.

"You know this isn't my type of scene. I just wanted to see you, that's all." I said admiring his presence.

He chuckled putting his hands out for me to come closer. "Well I'm glad I get to see your beautiful face. How'd lunch with your dad go?"

"It was good. I told him about you and the situation."

"And what'd he say?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"He said he'd like to meet you and he also said if it was him, he would've killed you know who, but legally he can only recommend a restraining order."

He smirked. "I knew I liked your father."

"I bet you do- woah, wait babe." I said feeling a bit dizzy. Priest held me close and helped me sit in his chair.

"You good?"

"Yeah, I just got dizzy out of nowhere."

"Is that right?" He asked staring at me.

"Yeah, I've just been off these last three days. Maybe I'm just stressed."

He shook his head. "Nah, you're just pregnant."

I scrunched up my eyebrows. "What? Priest what the hell are you talking about? I would know if I'm pregnant."

"You've been pregnant before?" I shook my head. "So how would you know?"

"Cause, I just don't feel pregnant."

"When your sister came over yesterday she said you had a glow to you. I've noticed too, your skin is out here looking like the sun. No offense, but you got a little pudge."

I gasped. "Nigga, I'm bloated. My period is supposed to come."

"Yeah, it was suppose to come three weeks ago."

"I have irregular periods babe, they don't come every month."

He came close to me and kissed my lips. "If you say so Stass... just know if you are, I'm gonna take care of you and my seed."

I smiled looking up at him. "I know."

"And I pray it's a boy, not a girl cause I can't afford to be soft. You already got me soft, exfoliating my skin and shit. Got me eating fucking kale smoothies."

"You said you like it."

"Yeah, but don't tell other people I do. I yell at you and then I feel a little bad after cause I know you sensitive. I just be trying to get you to not be so naive. You're young, but I don't want you to realize shit the hard way like I did."

"I have to go through my own experiences babe. You can't always protect me."

"Damn right I can't.. I love you too much to not protect you. And if you're pregnant, it's another life I gotta protect."

I smiled at how excited he seems about me possibly being pregnant. I honestly hope I'm not, cause one I'm only 21 and two I'm not his wife so.. ain't no baby. But if I am, I will love my child purely.

______________

Stress level is on 3000 so I thought I should relax by uploading this. Comment what you think, I actually do read them. I just barely get time to respond.