SuperFly • XVII

Youngblood Priest

They both walked through the door wearing trench coats. I knew they didn't have anything underneath it. I smirked as they made their way to me both sitting on my lap.

"I see you finally came back to your senses." Georgia said kissing my neck.

"Ready to have some fun daddy?" Cynthia said taking off her coat.

"Wifey wants to join in as well and she's bringing a friend."

"We're having an orgy with a pregnant woman? You feeling real kinky ain't you daddy?" Georgia said biting her lip afterwards.

I smirked nodding my head. "Stass, Ari, come in here."

They both came in wearing black silk robes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Nastassia as she walked in the living room. "Time to have some real fun." Stass said winking at me.

"Which one do you want babe?" I asked never taking my eyes off of her.

"You already know I want Ms. Georgia peach here." She said looking over at Georgia who looked a bit scared and confused but just went with the flow.

"Yeah and I'll take this fine thing." Ari said making Cynthia get up and spin for her. I smiled ready for what was about to happen.

"Why don't y'all do a little something for daddy?" I asked looking over at Stass. "You know how I like it babe."

She nodded and smirked as she looked over Georgia. She circled her while Ari circled Cynthia and at the same time they gun butted them knocking them unconscious.

"Oh boys, we need to take them down to the basement please." Ari said calling the security guards.

"Damn it was just getting fun wasn't it daddy?" Stass said with an evil smirk.

"There's more to come, don't worry." I said checking the girls pockets and destroying their phones but not before getting all the evidence I need. I was already suspect of Georgia and Cynthia so I asked Ari to get some information on them. We ended up finding out a lot more than we thought, bitch was really selling me out from the beginning.

I got down to the basement with Ari and Stass following. We stood waiting for the girls to wake up. After a couple minutes Stass threw cold water on the both of them.

"Wake y'all ho asses up. There's no sleep for the wicked." She said standing in front of them.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cynthia asked.

"Untie us bitch." Georgia yelled at Nastassia. I don't tolerate disrespect towards my girl, but before I could react Stass hit her across the face with the metal bucket in her hand.

She bent down to her level. "You don't make orders here bitch, I do. You thought Priest was crazy... you haven't even met the apes."

I smiled, I love seeing Stass when she's dominating, it's sexy as fuck and if she wasn't pregnant, I make sure she got pregnant tonight.

"We know everything about y'all scandalous ass bitches. Y'all really thought you guys were gonna come for royalty and not get beheaded?" Ari asked tying her hair up.

"Priest help us." Georgia pleaded.

I stared at her with a cold expression. "You tried to kill my family, you ratted me out to some fake ass cops, almost tried to fuck up the drop in Mexico, and caused snow patrol to run me out of my home. There is no helping you two, tonight you die."

"Priest no, I had no parts. It was all Georgia." Cynthia cried.

"Oh please bitch, you was fucking JuJu and told him about Priests ventures. Good thing my man isn't dumb." Stass said rolling her eyes. "Can I just have Julius shoot this ho now please?"

"Fuck you bitch, I hope that demon seed dies before it gets a chance to be born." Georgia spat towards Nastassia. At that point I couldn't control my anger, I shot her right between the eyes and Cynthia was next.

I adjusted my jacket and handed Eddie my gun. "Julius clean this shit up." I said walking up the stairs with everyone looking at me in shock. That was the first time Stass has seen me kill somebody, they had it coming. I'm the most loyal person you'll ever meet. I always look out for people, so for you to cross me after I practically gave you a new life? Fuck you, die.

____________________

Two updates just in case I go MIA again.