Chapter-2

"3 YEARS AGO"

The studio was lit with the noises of the staff who were pacing to and fro doing arrangements before the show starts, make-up artists were giving the last minutes touch-ups to the hosts, cameraman setting the perfect angle, lights being adjusted and focused on the platform, there were only few seconds left for them to go live. The hosts were now standing at the spot ready to speak and were looking at the man who was signalling them with fingers showing the last five seconds countdown.

Ready! Start!

They didn't need to think twice with the voice that commanded them to begin.

"Hello and welcome to "Together with KPOP" the hosts said together smiling widely.

"I am Eric" the handsome man in his late 30's said his hair neatly combed and smothered back, eyes turning crescent when he smiled, wearing a fur sweater and dark jeans hugging him perfectly with a wrist watch adding grace to his personality.

"And I am Jennie" the woman a few years younger than the male said with chubby rosy cheeks, long black hair, smooth radiant skin, beautiful smile spread on her face wearing black tank top and blue skinny pants.

"Today we have with us a very special guests who became kpop sensation in a short time and are winning hearts all over the world." Eric speaks building excitement for the viewers.

Jennie and Eric nods at each other, a motion to signal each other that they are ready to announce the guests and almost yell together in excitement "Please welcome none other than BANGTAN SONYEONDAN " they start clapping to welcome their guests, the four handsome boys who proved their talent to the world.

The members come to the stage with the smile on their faces and waving 'hi' towards the camera. They stand and bows towards the hosts and their leader speaks up first to greet the viewers.

"2!3! Hello we are Bangtan Sonyeondan" they bend at the waist to greet and speak in unison.

The hosts claps for them again and motions them to sit on the comfy seats that were placed for them. They sit there looking cheerful and swinging a little on chair before Jennie speaks "Please introduce yourself individually."

One of the member sitting on left end starts. "Hi I am RM, leader of BTS."

Full name- Kim NamjoonStage name- RMAge- 22 yearsRAPPER, LEADER

Stage name- RM
Age- 22 years
RAPPER, LEADER

Next member sitting beside RM introduces himself "I am Suga"