August 7th, 2023

It was Monday Night RAW in Charlotte, NC. Roman had to cut a small promo with Dean and Seth about The Bar and Samoa Joe, then the main event would be a 6-man tag team match. Charlotte wanted to go with Roman to the show and feel the presence of wrestling, even though she nowhere near cleared to wrestle; not to mention it was her first time in an arena since Wrestlemania.

"Charlotte!" The two heard. Charlotte turned around and saw one of her closest friends, Natalya, walking up to the two. "Hey, Nattie," she smiled giving her a hug. "How are you? How's Em?" Natalya pulled away. "She's good. Still trying to get this baby body gone, though," she chuckles. "Hey, I'm gonna go get ready. I'll see you later?" Roman asks. She nods and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you," she smiles. "Love you too," and he was gone.

"You look good," Natalya smiles, making Charlotte blush. "I still feel pregnant," Charlotte chuckles. "Really?" Natalya asks. Charlotte nods. "I think it's because when I was pregnant with Aria, Roman wasn't with me, so I guess that's why I felt like my pregnancy with Em felt so long," Charlotte explains. "Speaking of Aria, how's the little butterfly?"

Charlotte nods again. "Joe and I have to keep an eye on her a little more than usual," Charlotte says. The two walk to the girls' locker room and they walk in with eyes on them. Most of them screamed when they saw the two.

"Hey, Ash," Dana cheered as everyone went to go hug her. "Hey guys," she says returning everyone's hugs. "Before you ask, I'm fine, Emily's fine, and Aria's fine," she chuckles. "Nattie already asked," Charlotte smiles looking at Natalya. "Hey," she shrugged. "Just being the friend that I am," she smiles making everyone giggle in response.

Charlotte was catching everyone up on how life has been for her and Roman until she received a text from someone.

"Ooo," Sasha smirked. "I bet it's Daddy Joe," she smiles making everyone coo behind her. Charlotte blushes. "You can't call him that," she says taking her phone out of her pocket. "Why only you can?" Carmella nudges her, making Charlotte blush harder. "Maybe."

Colby🙄👊:
Come to catering. Right now. Don't ask questions...

Charlotte looked up from her phone at everyone. "Um, I need to go to catering," she stutters. "It was Seth." "Seth?" Sasha asked. "Why's he texting you?" Charlotte stands up from her seat. "I don't know. I just need to get to catering."

The girls walk to catering and start to hear yelling. It was getting louder every time they got closer.

"Why are they calling Roman's name?" Charlotte asked as they got closer. When they got to catering, they finally saw what the commotion was about.

Roman had AJ Styles pinned against the wall.

"Ash, get him to stop," she heard. "Joe," Charlotte called. "Tell me what the fuck you did," he screamed. "I told you," AJ scoffs. "I didn't do shit." Roman's grip got tighter.

Charlotte walked up to him, but in a low, scary voice, he said, "I don't want to hurt you. Back away."

"Joe, what are you doing?" Charlotte yelled. "Why don't you tell her, asshole?" Roman growled at AJ. "I told you, I didn't do shit," he said removing his hands off him. "Then who were you talking on the phone with?" Roman spat. "None of your business." "It is my fucking business when you have my daughter's name in your fucking mouth."

Charlotte looked at AJ. "What?" She looked at Roman. "What are you talking about?"

After Roman left, he went to go find Seth and Dean. It was around 6:30, meaning that RAW was going to start in less than two hours. He already had his gear on and was probably going to chill with Charlotte until he had to go.

The guys were at catering with a bunch of other people. Roman was zoning out from their conversation when he heard a voice. He turned his head to see AJ Styles on the phone. Roman leaned back in his chair, to listen to his conversation.

"I don't know, two weeks ago," he heard. Two weeks ago? Wasn't that when Aria was in the hospital? AJ chuckled. "I just scared her off and she listened. Told her that if she opens her mouth, something was gonna happen to him. Scared her into being quiet," he chuckled again.

Aria? Was he talking about Aria? Roman could feel his blood boil. He stood up from his seat facing him. "Dude, sit down," he heard Finn chuckle. Roman went over to AJ and slammed him against the wall, making his phone drop.

"What the hell man?" He groaned. He cocks his head to the ground. "Who was that?" He said. "None of your business man. Get off of me," he swats his arms away but Roman puts his hands back. "What the hell did you do to my daughter?" Roman says. "Joe, sit down," he heard. But he didn't. "I'm not gonna ask you again."

"I said I didn't do shit. Leave me alone, asshole," AJ spat. Roman scoffed. "I'm the asshole. Where were you two weeks ago? Who'd you scare off?" Roman growled at him as he heard his name being called. 

"Joe, what are you doing?" Charlotte yelled. "Why don't you tell her, asshole?" Roman growled at AJ. "I told you, I didn't do shit," he said removing his hands off him. "Then who were you talking on the phone with?" Roman spat. "None of your business." "It is my fucking business when you have my daughter's name in your fucking mouth."

952 words

HEY HOESS! I'm going to stop the chapter here, and make a continuation.

Also, happy birthday to chattychels12344, aka Chelsea, aka Liv Morgan and Bianca Belair's biggest fans, aka MEEEEE!! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

But yeah, next chapter will be up later today, hopefully! 

Love you all!

~Chelsea💜💜