March 28th, 2026

Two years have past and life has been going perfectly for the Anoa'i family. Especially when they're having another member join in a couple days. That's right. Charlotte's pregnant, which couldn't have made Roman any happier.

"Mommy," Charlotte heard, getting her to lean off of Roman's chest. She saw her youngest daughter, Emily standing next to her bedside. "Yes, princess?" Charlotte whispers. Emily points at her belly. Charlotte smiles. "Yeah, princess. He's almost here," Charlotte says. Emily giggles as she crawls on to the bed.

"You're gonna be a good big sister, right Em?" Roman smiles at his daughter. Emily smiles and nods. "Joe, stop moving," Charlotte groaned, clutching on to her husband's arm. "You OK, Ash?" He asked. "It hurts," she whispers. "I know, baby. I know. He's almost here. Only one more day and he'll be here," he kisses her forehead.

"I need to walk around, but I can't," she whispers. "You want me to help you?" He asks. "Can you?" She looks up at him. He smiles. "Of course I can."

He sits up, but she winces. "Go slow, please," she says. He nods. "C'mon, Em. Let's help mommy," he smiles. Emily smiles and nods as she gets off the bed. Roman holds Charlotte's hands as he helps her off the bed.

"Ugh, I can't even feel my feet, let alone see them," she groans. Roman chuckles. "C'mon. Let's go bother Aria and JoJo," he smirks as Charlotte chuckles. "I'm so glad we're having a boy," she smiles. He shrugs. "I wanted another girl, but I mean, I guess I can train my son to be a ladies man," he smirks as Charlotte slaps his chest.

"Come here, Em," Roman says as he picks Emily up. Emily giggles as Roman puts her on his shoulders. "Don't drop her, Joe. I don't need my anxiety level rising anymore," she says taking his hand as they walk down the stairs.

"When have I ever dropped one of our daughters?" He chuckles. She smiles. "I know, but still be careful. It's those mommy instincts," she says.

"Mommy, mommy," she heard. She turned around and saw six-year-old Aria walking up to her. "Hey princess," she smiles. "Grandpa said that he's coming over to pick up me and JoJo and Emily. He said he's gonna buy us presents," Aria jumps up and down.

"He said he's coming tomorrow," JoJo smiled. Charlotte looks at Roman. "I forgot to tell you. You seemed so stressed out with the baby and I didn't want you to be even more stressed by it," he says. She smiles and shakes her head. "It's OK," she says.

"Em, stop pulling my hair," he laughs. "But it's really long," she giggles. "I have better hair than mommy, right?" He smirks making Charlotte scoff. "Aria, we have better hair than daddy right?" Charlotte says.

"Hey. You can't do that. You can't use Aria against Em, JoJo, and I," he says. "You can't say you have better hair than me," she says. "Yes, I can. It's true," he laughs. "He's gonna have blonde hair. I can't deal with another mini-you," she says lying on the couch.

"Hey," JoJo exclaims. Roman chuckles. "Mommy's mad that she's not as pretty as us, girls. But no boyfriends. Especially you," he points at JoJo. "My girls are beautiful. Because of me," Charlotte smiles. "Well, all my girls are beautiful. Especially my wife," Roman smiles kissing Charlotte's cheek.

"Can we go to the hospital now?" Aria asked. "Yeah, mommy. Can we go to the hospital now?" Roman smirked. "I guess so. The contractions are getting a bit stronger," she smiles.

"Just breathe Ash," Roman comforts as he helps his wife. "You've been saying that for the past fucking hour and it hasn't been doing anything," she snaps at him. Roman chuckles. "I'm sorry," he says.

She sighs. "I'm sorry. I think out of all three pregnancies, this one has got to be the worst. Contraction worthy," she says. "But hey," he says stroking her hair. "You're still my beautiful wife. And you'll get through it. You know I tell you this every time. You'll get through it," he says. She smiles as she holds his wrist. "I love you," she mouths. He smiles back as he reaches over to kiss her lips.