Prologue

8 years ago I was just innocent, sweet, caring, loving, and gentle. My name is Izuku midoriya a delicate young boy who always got bullied at school. Smart. Yet weak and always silent. Fear. That I will got hurt by other people. I am nothing but a green haired boy who wants to live a normal life at school.

Till a certain guy named Shouto Todoroki played with my heart. That guy was an asshole, stupid, and one hell of a bastard. (one hell of a butler lol. 😂)I gave him my heart, all of me (insert 'all of me'song) but he let it go to waste. I know having a crush to the campus Royalty would be stupid. But I never give up on dreaming an impossible dream. That's why it really hurts to know he was cheating on me. Yet the worst part is it was just a gamble.

If it wasn't for Katsuki Bakugo's words I would never get out of the shame hole that I was in. He was my bully yet I know he cared. He know me since we were kids and I know that deep inside that stupid facade of his, he is truly caring.

In order to get my revenge to that dumbass I study hard. My industriousness paid  of big time. I graduated with a degree, got a career. Now that I'm a successful model/actor and I have reached my dreams I'll never forget that day when he broke me. Everything he has will be taken, until he begged on his knee I won't stop. I will let him suffer and have a taste of the medicine he gave me. Because I will give him the most sweetest revenge there is.

--------------------------------------
A/N: How was it guys? Sounding very boring? I know I suck at introductions. Comment like and share..... Thanks