Epilogue

Now that you are mending yourself through the process of growing up, may you find peace of mind by not blaming anyone of these events. Never blame yourself in the pain you've been through. Never blame God for allowing this to happen to you. He allowed this to happen to you because He doesn't just want you to become beautiful but to be strong as well. Gold is tested on fire to purify it and remove its imperfection. So you too is being tested in the fires of trials and pain. He is communicating with you and is telling you something. You must listen, be receptive and ready.

Probably you might be asking, 'what is God asking and giving to me right now?' He is giving you a MINISTRY; to be his MINISTER. Yes, God is using you through your experience. That scar you have right now is a ministry yet to be born. God wants you to be the strength for other people who are undergoing the same stage you are in. As you are healing, God is asking you to be the channel of His healing so that other might find strength, healing and courage through you. This book is born out of the ministry of my scar. God compelled me to write this to guide you. Now that God is guiding you through this, may you share what you have learned from God. Never be ashamed of your scar; be proud of it. For if you allow God to use you through the lessons of your past experiences then He will give you total healing; He will bless you in abundance. Later on as you become His faithful and fruitful minister, He will reward you of the best you deserve in life.

Be the minister God is asking you to be. As a result you will be healed totally of body, mind, heart and soul. Accept His calling and be the blessing to other people in need.

Bible Verse of the day:

Jeremiah 1:4-9

4 The word of the Lord came to me:

5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you.

6 "Ah, Lord God!" I said, "I do not know how to speak. I am too young!"

7 But the Lord answered me, Do not say, "I am too young." To whomever I send you, you shall go; whatever I command you, you shall speak.

8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you—oracle of the Lord.

9 Then the Lord extended his hand and touched my mouth, saying to me, See, I place my words in your mouth!