Chapter One: Jacket

Hello! This is my first ever fanfic so enjoy the inexperienced writing! I hope you like it so remember to vote to ensure that the seiries continues. I will update weekly but maybe not on the same day each week...KYAAA! I am really hapy to share this story so constructive comments are welcome

Ryunosuke Chiba and Rinka Hayami were in position. This was one of Karasuma's one on one tests. The object of this was to build patience.  Karasuma would walk out at a random time and they would shoot the target on his hat. It didn't require much marksmanship but it was as Korosensei said ' one of the most important virtues', Karasuma could walk out at any time, in five minues- or hours.
Rinka shivered in the wind and was very tempted to putting bullets in Bitch-Sensei for making the girls uniforms so chill prone. Even the undersuit was extremely thin, not to mention the sleevless over wear and short shorts. And it was December!
Ryunosuke took note of Rinka's shiver, suddenly feeling guilty for his over wear jacket. Without thinking to much into it, he took the jacket off and handed it and  to her. She pushed it back.

"You're the one who is going to take the sh-shot" Rinka shivered "you c-can't be destracted by the ch-chill". Ryunosuke smiled "a quickshooter needs comfort, snipers are at their best when rigid". Rinka pushed the jacket back at him, she didn't need a coat, she could take the chill "B-besides its b-baggy on you so it w-would be f-far to big for me." she said. Ryunosuke took this into consideration. Since Rinka wasn't going to shoot unless he missed he didn't see why she would need much of a position, since she was just going to blitz it. Without much consideration, he pulled her into him positioning around her so that his opened jacket was loose around her. He was very thankful for their  difference, this would be harder to do with someone close to his height.

Rinka was taken by suprise though she wanted to object, he was warm. Althoug their position was a little akward, she was kind of in his lap after all, she really couldn't find a fail proof objection "won't this bother your angle" she tried. "No, but can I use your shoulder as a steady?" he he asked simply "sure." she didn't care that much. But when he wrapped his right arm around her and held into the grip, she felt the blood rush to her face. After an hour and forty seven minutes, Ryunosuke took the shot scoring dead center bullseye. Karasuma said that their work was satisfactory and dissmissed them. "It's 11:30pm" stated Ryunosuke "wich way are you going?". "To holiday south street" Rinka replied. "Hm, I'm going to west Northchester, I'll walk you home." said Ryunosuke. He shoved the jacket into her arms " I don't have to take any shots now". She slipped it on, " aren't you going to be cold?" he chuckled " girls undersuit are sheen, guys are thermal, here, feel" he extended his arm to her. He wasn't lying, the black fabric was comfortably coarse with close pack-knit polyester fibers, nothing at all like her soft, thin stocking-like undersuit. "no fair!" she exclaimed " I swear if I get another real gun I'm using it to put bullets in that bitch!". Rinka still had a hold on Ryunosuke's arm, she could feel the muscle underneath the fabric, she guessed he'd have to be pretty strong to lug aroun a rifle and hold it against the kick, but still, it took her by suprise. She let go of his arm and raced him at parkour down the mountain. He won.

Ryunosuke liked the way she looked in his jacket. It was baggy, it made her look ---- soft. "What are you looking at?"  the girl asked. "You" he answered simply. Her cheeks ignited deep scarlet, Ryunosuke thought she was cute when she blushed. What was he thinking? SHE IS YOUR SNIPING PARTNER, a voice screamed in  his head. They talked of how hard the days math quiz was and how to avoid detection when stealth sniping all the way to Holiday south, building 8, apartment 37. With the usual see you tomorrow the Ryunosuke tuned west while Rinka started to ascend the stairs