five: Why...

Rinka was on the ground. Ryunosuke had hit her way to hard, and he knew it. She tried to sit strait and wound up hurling, right in the middle of the practice arena. Ryu reached down to help her to her feet but she slaped his hand away  sharply, avoiding eye contact. She turned towards Sugaya "we shouldn't have took the anti-matter BBs from the armory" she choked out befor turning to run to the girls restroom. "It's ok, we'll plan assassination differently next time" Sugaya called after her. Assassination? Ryunosuke recounted the closet convo. He felt so stupid. He had misread everything. He walked the opposite direction trying not to hear wispers as he passed he was going to go have some target practice
_______________________

The concert was tonight Rinka had decided to let Kaede and Rio dress her for it. They had even thought to bring clothes, since they knew she would never have what they deemed 'proper' in her closet. They had put one of Kaede's tops on her wich, was what looked like had to have been the band's t-shirt, but had been cut right below where the letters ended, leaving her midriff exposed. The callar has been removed too so sometimes a sleeve (wich both had been cut tank style) would occasionally fall. She had Rio's shreded black denim jeans on with knee high platform combat boots, such she was kinda wobbly on. Her friends took a picture of her, and she deemed it plasable. She had it saved to her phone and resisted the reflex of sending it to  Ryunosuke, to ask if she looked alright. She knew it had been a few days, so she should be over it. But she wasn't. She felt kind of like crying, though she had some plenty of that in the restroom after practice. Ryu had actually ment to hurt her. Even though it is practice, very few students ever try to seriously hurt each other. Much less old friends. She had been avoiding him in the beginning because she was hurt, but later she decided it was childish to miss something that never existed. She was planning on mending their friendship after the assassination attempt she and Sugaya had planned. Maybe she could fix things at the concert, she thought hopefully stepping into the car.
_______________________

Ryunosuke was decked out in band merch. A t-shirt, jeans with the mini logo on the thigh and the actual logo on the back pocket, and his Karasuma combat boots. He felt so bad for the thing with Rinka. He wanted to talk to someone about way to fix everything, but the only good friend he had in E-class was her.
_______________________

Ryunosuke exited the vehicle with Karma and Nagisa, and went to the front to meet the girls. Midori was their with them chatting a storm with Rio, never a good sign. He also took notice to stealth-mode Korosensei, also never a good sign, though he was probably just there for shipping. Lots of E-class couple's were there
  About halfway through the concert he looked over to Hayami, who seemed to be enjoying herself. He could tell she let her friends plan her outfit, but at least he didn't give her a bruise during the practice.
  After that it all happened at light-speed. A t-shirt flew in the air. Rinka laughed and jumped to catch it.  Twelve guns fired simultaneously. A bullet went into her bare stomach. All was quiet. Then came screaming

Sorry for the late update guys! Wi-Fi was down....yeah.  I hope you enjoy this weeks ep and get ready for more next week. I wiil probably be going on hiatus soon but don't worry this story is going to be around thirty chaps so... yeah.  Tune in next week for the next exiting episode of Dragon Ba- oops I mean Shot Through the Heart!

                                                                                                                                                   ~Potato