morning after

Rinka woke. Her first realization was she was not in her own bed, she was in Ryunosuke's.

She panicked, her memories of last night were blurry. She sat upright wincing with a hiss at her sudden headache.

"That'll be the hangover" came a deep voice from the open closet, Ryu's head popped out "take those" he said pointing to the asprin on the bedtable "and lots of water".

He went back into the closet, emerging with a pair of jeans, belt, and a black t-shirt " This should do, my parents locked the door before they left or I would have some of my mom's old clothes to offer" he said scratching his cheek apologetically.

Rinka looked under the blanket to find that she was still wearing Kaede's black mini dress. She took the asprin and downed the glass of water. Ryu set the clothes down next to her

"These will hopefully be small enough" he left the room, "I'll be in the kitchen".

Rinka dressed. She had to roll the hems of the jeans and use the belt, the shirt was pretty loose fitting as well, but she was happy that he tried. She walked into the kitchen, finding Chiba flipping an omelette.

"Morning drunken wench" he said jokingly

"Tell me I didn't do anything too embarasing" She said sliding onto the kitchen barstool.

"Oh, you mean like singing along to this is gospel, or  what about dancing with Terasaka, and making out with Karma." Ryu said with feined seriousness.

Rinka threw an orange at him. He caught it.

They ate comfortably in near silence if not for Ryuus outburst of "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" so horribly offkey that she choked on her orange juice laughing, then Rinka called Hinano, who brought her some better fitting clothes around noon. She walked home and flopped on the couch. It's funny how close the assassin's still are compared to the main campus friendships.

Sorry for short filler, but Stay tuned for more shot through the heart ;)