Babysitters

Days went into weeks, mostly of Yuna opening up to her sister and Ryuu, as well as talking nonstop about a classmate named Kai.

Ryuu had been invited with Rinka to the old campus. Karasuma was training an assasination classroom of college students who were interested in the trade and technique, and so he had called each of his former students to schedule a special visit to help teach his students. Rinka was to teach sharp shooting on Saturday, and Ryuu to teach long distance sniping on Sunday.

The two would make their appearance on Friday and stay at the campus. After the events of their third year, they had baught the campus, and Ryuu had designed a dorm the following year, due to the government wanting Karasuma to teach teens the technique of proper assassination, and Karasuma had refused to teach anywhere else. Of course, Rinka would have to find a babysitter for Yuna. Rio called and offered since she went next weekend. The two teens and the child were silent on the car ride to Rio's house. She lived alone now that her father had gotten a better job in the heart of Tokyo. Knocking on the door Ryuu was intrigued to see Karma open the door rather than their blonde friend.

"Hey, the sniper duo, long time no see." He smiled
"Adult Game Protagonist" he shook Ryuu's hand
"Tsundere Sniper" he hugged her, and smiled down to Yuna "And you must me Ms. Sharpshooter's sister"

"Sharpshooter? " The girl asked, confused

Karma smirked up at Rinka"The very best. Get yo as--butts inside so that Rio can brutally attack you" Rinka thanked him for not cussing in front of Yuna

And that's exactly what happened. Rio tackled the two in a forceful hug and then proceeded to scold them about not keeping in touch properly.  Rinka was ecstatic to see her old friend, but Yuna was confused

"Who are you" the girl asked

"I'm Rio Nakamura,  I'll have to watch you for a few days"

"Is onee-chan not gonna be around?" Yuna asked

"Don't worry Yuna, we'll have lost of fun, the three of us" the older blonde said hinting to herself and Karma.

"Yeah! You ever shove wasabi up someone's nose?" Karma said with excitement. He earned a glare from Rinka and Ryuu. "Or play tea party with real tea?" He recovered

The girl shook her head and Rio started a kettle of tea for the assassins Karma reminded her that the two snipers were gonna need to leave soon if they were going to climb the mountain in time. Rinka gave Rio Yuna's bag and told her that school starts for her at noon today, as well as the uniform was the black polo, red skirt, brown shoes, black or grey socks, and grey coat. They said their goodbyes and hopped the bus to the mountain, leaving Rio the car so she could take Yuna to school.