Seven: Crying

**Chiba and Hayami did not get together***YET;)**

March flew by so fast, Ryunosuke doubted even Korosensei could have cought it. In an unbelievable turn of events he wound up next to Rinka whose arms were also still molded around where Korosensei's tentacle was, not even a full two minutes ago. His eyes burned at the thought of Korosensei dead. The best teacher any of them would ever have, gone. Forever. He heard sobs from some wails of mourn from others as a tear silently slid down his cheek. He realized he had never seen Rinka cry. In all their years of knowing her she never shed a single tear. He looked over to her. She was already looking up at him. She had tears in both eyes, welling up and soon spilling over. She reached to touch the most streak on her cheek. With a wail of anguish she threw her arms around him pressing her head into his chest. With all that was in him he held into her as well, tears slowly spilling from his eye too. He pulled her closer, burring his face into her hair. They and class stayed like this until well after midnight. When they went into the classroom they poured over Korosensei's handmade yearbooks, pointing to their favorite photos, laughing, crying, and even blushing. There were future predict pages like the most likely to succede were Nagisa and Kaede(since she already was a movie star), most likely to be a couple: Kataoka and Isogai most devious: Karma and Rio. But there were assassination ones too best at hand to hand: Karma, most creative assassination: Kaede's pudding trap, best shooters: Hayami and Chiba. They found the pool photos as well with a snapshot of Rio on fully clothed Karma's back as Terasaka splashed his school uniform with pool mud. Terasaka's comment on that earns him a Karma original: rapid knee to the solar plexus. Another of Nagisa trying to help Kaede back into her floaty. And one of Okano doing a triple spin split backflip off the ridge. The one that Ryunosuke took intrest too however was the picture of Rinka. He had shot the surface of the pool, causing two high, thin waves on each side of where the bb split the water. The picture looked professionally shot no blur at all. Rinka's hair was fanned as she turned her head from the water, a smile wide on her face. They looked through more Okuda pointing out Karma's abs in the cowboy cosplay picture. Ryu wondered if he had imagined the pointed look in Rio's eyes, but most girls giggled as Karma blushed. Ryu didn't blush, and he was thankful, for Karma's blush made the redhead resemble a very ripe tomato. Ryunosuke was one of the last to go to sleep. March nights were cold, and the classroom lacked heating as well as air. He curled in the corner of the room and closed his eyes. He heard shuffling next to him. He turned in the direction too see Rinka. "It's cold, and humans are 98°F on average" she said. Even in the dim moonlight from the window he seen her cheeks were scarlet. He chuckled as he unzipped his jacket and curled it around her. Pulling her in and holding her close to him he realized she was right, it was warmer. He soon fell asleep, ignoring the sound of Karma's phone camera.