moving day

Ryuu had finally unpacked most of his stuff into a room that Rinka said he could stay in. Rinka didnt seem upset that he had stuck to this choice,  in fact she helped carry everything from the doorway to his room, along with some help from yuna. Even the nish guy didntmind, he helled bring the boxes up the stairs wich was no easy task. Everyone rebuilt his bed, and even rearranged his furniture.

For what looked like a small place, Rinka's apartment had five huge bedrooms. Wich was pretty cool. Nish just kept the furniture that Ryuu didnt need, so the room of Nish consisted of a full size bed with a night stand on each side, a vanity on the end of the room beside a half full bookshelf. The walls were pale blue and the carpets creme colored.

Rinka had taken her mother's bedroom, a large room covered in mirrors, with solid white glossy furniture from the king size canopy bed to the large bookshelf and the chairs near it, her desk was glossy wooden with a white rolly chair. A huge vanity was covered in ammunition for her gun cabinet that was the only thing that looked out if place. A solid sturdy black metal case for her collection. Her room even had just own bathroom with a huge bath tub and double sinks.

Yuna's room was pink with white carpet, it was Rinka when she was young. There is a door in the closet that leads to a secret room. But Yuna's room had a big doll house, along with a bunk bed that had stairs and a slide. The bottom of the bed was a play house, and there was kid furniture and appliances in it, though the bottom was twice as big as the top it still looked okay.

Finally his room, it was oddly plain. He had a bookshelf next to his desk, a full sized bed, and a night stand. The closet was plenty for his belongings, and there was still space. He had a big mirror and that was all he really needed. He liked the combination of dark blue walls and white carpet, and their was a window so...that was nice. Nish had made up chore charts, giving hi,self most if the work since he disnt have a job, and it has Ben working for a good week, no drama.....

Except that every time he sees Rinka smile at Nishi he gets this overwhelming urge to throw the guy across the room. But he never has. And it's not anything personal, in fact Ryuu vant find anything to hate about the guy....now that is angering. Either way he has kept his cool and has never offended anyone. Although tuna seems to prefer Nish, Rinka has been not ignoring him. Like last night she cam ein for help on her homework. Obviously she got frustrated and over thought the problem

He hasn't made her mad either, and hopefully he doesnt because...he probably cant live without her. He already came to terms that he is in love with someone unattainable but looking at her, just sitting on his bed with her ankles crossed, staring at her hands....he feels like he might have a chance.

"So, your parents agreed easily..." she started

"Eh, they said they weren't suprised" he smiled as he messed with stuff under the bed

"Heh, lucky. If I was to tell ,y mother I wanted to move in with a freind...." she didnt finish her statement

"But in this household we despise Elise with flaming rage. She shouldnt matter anymore." He looked over at her

"Yeah but....having a mom is kinda nice. Knowing no matter how you fuck up there is still someone obligated to love you" she sighed shakily, now glaring at her hands. He stood up and sat beside her as close as he could without physically touching her

"Love is not an obligation. I'm sorry but it never ends in blood. Nor does it start with it. Someone who put you through so much, who tried to damage you so badly doesnt deserve your love."

Rinka put her face in her hands, he knew it was so she wouldnt cry "she didnt try go damage me. She did. She has ruined so many aspects of me, scarred me and left me. Yet she is still the only thing I have"

"You Have yuna..."

"For all I know human services could take her tomorrow and she would forget me forever."

"You have me. And you always will wether you like it or not." He looked at her, she didnt look from her hands

"Yeah, totally" her voice oozed with sarcasm

"What's gonna take me away?" He inquired

"One day you're gonna meet a nice pretty girl and she is. You'll choose her." He pulled her hands from her face to look at him, she kept her eyes to the side

"Look at me." He demanded. She didnt oblige

"Look at me, Rinka." He said once more, she looked over at him "I'll never leave you. No matter who comes along, no matter what she has because I care about you. No one will take away what we have. Okay?" Ther girls eyes watered but didnt spill "okay?" He woukdnt stop until he got his answer. She nodded and he let go of her face, he wasnt holding it hard to begin with. She had a slight smile etched on her lips.

"You're not gonna get rid of me either sniper boi." She stood up and left before he could ask 2hat she meant. Hee sighed and flooed back realizing that what he had said may have been too much....like way too much. Either way it wasnt the kind of thing he could just push down till it disappeared. Yet he loved this feeling.

He lived how he could be around her and smile. When he was home he wasnt happy. When he was anywhere he wanst necessarily happy. He just wasnt sad. But around her he truly was happy. She felt like home. Like love. And this wouldn't ever go away. And he smiled at that thought alone