Halloween II

Rinka kept thinking about her slight crush on her best freind Ryuu. Nor he be able to stop thinking of his feelings for her. Yet watching karma do magic tricks that stole candy from children was a good distraction for the both of them.

There was a festival in town tonight and at the cliff the fireworks would be at their brightest.

Nagisa was already complaining about how his costume wasnt flexible enough and made reminded him that it was his idea to wear matching costumes. Rinka looked to ryuu, noticing their costumes kinda matched as well. It was kinda cool.

Ryuu stared at his angel, because to him that was who she was. And tonight he was going to tell her how he felt. Tonight they would kiss under the light of the orange and purple fireworks, tonight they would walk home holding hands. It was going to be amazing.

The teens soon showed up at the festival ready to play games and earn prizes. Rinka and ryuu popped every balloon and won a new console game, they shot every star in the row and soon won almost every gift certificate there.

Finally ryuu stood with three baseballs in his hands ready to win rinka the huge tiger plush, he got rid of every bottle in the bottom of every row, knocking down every single bottle there and in fact winning...only to look over at rinka who had won herself the white version.

She smiled at him and he remembered what he had done this for, he handed her the matching plushie and she gladly accepted, grinning at him so brightly that real angels would be jelous.

Soon the teens headed to get some food, girls splitting from boys

Rinka smiled at her snack on a stick, but before she could take a bite she was elbowed in the ribs by a certain blonde swan princess

"So, when is the wedding?" She winked

Rinka looked confused "what wedding?"

"The sniper duo, will there be toy scopes as party favors?" the blonde laughed as kaede smiled. Okuda even glanced up from her food

"Wh-what do you mean?" Rinka asked

"Its so obvious you two have been head over heels for eachother since middleschool. You're both eighteen now, you can come out about it already" kaede stated

Rinka still didnt understand fully

"He loves you, you love him. Whe. Will you both realize it?" Okuda asked

Rinka put her food down and stared at the guys table. Then back to her food. She would tell him tonight. If it was this obvious she must just be embarrassing herself by being around him.

Rinka smiled "I'll tell him soon, dont get your hopes up yet though" she took a bite of her food as topics switched and she zoned out of the conversation.

Did he really like her? Or were the girls just trying to have a fun prank. Maybe it was karma's doing. Either way by the end of the night Ryuunosuke Chiba woukd finally know the nature of her love

And I am back in business, thank you so much for waiting and I love you all for reading, make sure to vote and comment huehuehue^-^♡