Yuna

Ryuunosuke dug through the fridge for food for the young blonde who sat at Rinka's kitchen table. Rinka had called him over saying that it was urgent and by normal standards it was. A little girl showed up at Rinka's apartmentholdin a letter from Elise explaining that she was Rinka's sister and that the child was now old enough to attend school. Ryuu looked at the chiled and noted her similarities to Elise. The girl's light blonde hair went all the way down her back and past her bottom. She was wearing a pair of leggings with a tiny little light maroon coat. The girls brown eyes had the same piercing focus that Rinka tended to have. Rinka was currently having a heated phone conversation with Elise. Ryuu sat across from the girl and put an apple in front of her.

"I'm Ryuunosuke Chiba, but you can call me Ryuu, what should I call you?" He asked with a smile. 

"My name is Yuna." The girl smiled back. 

Rinka came back into the kitchen and signalled for Ryuu to come into the living room. He complied and left Yuna with a reassuring smile.  

"Ryuu, what am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to take care of a kid?!" She said quietly. 

"Well, for one you need to get food cause she's munching on an apple right now" Ryuu said with a slight wince. 

Rinka rolled her eyes" I meant as what I'm supposed to do over the next several years of her life!" She whisper-shouted. 

"Well, what all did Elise say?" Ryuu asked.

" She said 'I'm getting far too old to take care of a young child, your still young and she is your sister'" Rinka said rolling her eyes, " She apparently had a private lawyer pay off a judge to give me permanent custody."

"Well, we need to enroll her in a school" Ryuu stated

"What school can I afford to send her to?!" Rinka exclaimed

Ryu thought for a moment before he remembered a certain two weeks of their life in Eclass

"Remember when the guys were parkouring and accidentally hurt the old principal of a primary school?" He asked the strawberry blonde in front of him.

Rinka's eyes brightened "You're right, we could see about enrollment after midterm!" She said, happy that one of her problems was solved

Ryuu felt a tug on his jacket from behind him

" R-Ryuu, mother said to give onee-chan this" she said, handing an envelope to him. He opened it to reveal a check for 10k

"Uh, Rinka?" He stuttered, showing her the the piece of thin paper. The girl seemed just as suprised

"Its probably to buy clothes and a bed and kid stuff" Rinka said.

"Well," said Ryuu looking to the girls, "looks like a shop in trip then"