breakfasts

"Stay" Rinka said quietly.

"Uh...Ok?" Ryu said cheaply. Rinka was scared and he understood that, but stay the night? That was a little too...sugesive.

He tried to keep an innocent mind. "On the couch?" he asked.

Rinka shook her head the patted the spot next to her. Chiba gulped, but slid under the blanket. She curled towards him. He didn't  realize how tired he was until he closed his eyes

  Ryu woke the next morning slightly confused, then everything rushed back. He looked down. The upper half of Hayami was draped across his chest. She looked too peacful to wake, so he slid out from under her. In the kitchen he rummaged through the cabinetes finding the sugar and flour. In the fridge were the milk and eggs.

Rinka's parents were usually in other parts of the world, coming to see her maybe once a year, so he doubted anyone would mind of he made breakfast. He grabbed the wisk and began the process
_______________________

Rinka woke to the smell of pancakes. Steping into the kitchen she rubbed sleep out of her eyes and pinched herself to make sure that she really was awake. On the little round table there was a stack of pancakes, a plate of bacon, a stick of butter on a butterdish Hayami didn't even know she owned, two empty plates, two forks and two butterknives. Rinka gaped at Ryu who was at the sink washing a mixing bowl.

"Your awake" He said with a grin.

He put the now clean mixing bowl in the dish drainer and sat at the small table, motioning her to the chair across him.

She sat "You cook?" she asked shakely taking a bite of one of the pancakes he had forked over to her plate.

Well that answers that, thought Rinka before greedly shoving another piece in her mouth. They were not thin and heavy like the kind she usually wound up making, these were thick, but light and airy.

"You think Isogai was the only guy in this world who could cook" he said hinting to E-class's old agreement that the E-class representative was the prince charming of poverty.

"I can't cook" Rinka said in monotone, "and I'm a girl so that's not fair".

"Don't be sexist" said Ryu with a smirk.

When the plates in the center were all empty he gathered them up to wash. Rinka stopped him, he cooked so she would clean up. At around nine their phones both rang in usision to a text.

Party 7:30 Friday at Meahara's all E-class invited. E-class only.