10: Pain

Disclaimer: attempted sexual assult, for those who find this offensive/unsettling I will include a warning for beginning and a note for when it is over in bold print. It should make sense even if you dont read it. Sorry if this offends anyone :( Don't worry though, for there is a happy ending to that conflict :)

Rinka was so mad at Ryunosuke she could spit! If she was that childish, such she wasn't. She already felt upset from being rejected, she didn't need him to go and embarrass her like that. She just wanted to go home and binge watch some comedies.

She decided to cut the alleys home it would be faster and she had her S,A,A,U,S,O BB pistol loaded in her purse. She had made it to the third turn when she heard voices she rounded the corner and heard someone following her she took a few usless turns to wind up in the dead end behind the west office.

Not where she wanted to wind up.

"Hey sugar" she heard the voice of an intoxicated man behind her.

She reached for her purse, but he was too quick. He had a knife to her throat in a blink

"If you make a sound you die" he threatened.

She heard another person's footsteps behind her and her attacker. She hoped for it to be a savior but instead he came to face her slamming a strip of duct tape over her mouth "

Nice catch Kenai" the second said.

  WARNING

Kenai tied her hands behind her with the duct tape and slamed her to the ground. Hard. The other found her purse he rummaged through it, finding her pistol.

"He Kenai check it" he said. Kenai who had been cutting Hayami's shirt off replied with a

"kind of busy here". The other pulled out the clip and checked the ammo,

"its only a bb gun". Kenai turned

"that might come in handy" he said with a smirk. The other tossed it to him

"man your fucked in the head" he said "just save a little some of her for me" then held her shoulders down.

Kenai pulled the trigger shot Hayami's bare stomach. She tried to wiggle out of the way but the second held firm she tried to scream but the tape wouldn't allow it. Kenai deeply enjoyed thevsound of her agony. She had sixteen BBs in that clip and he shot until all the clip would do was click as he pulled the trigger.

"I'm done playing around" he said discarding the gun.

As he leaned down she cought a glimpse of something. She seen  something in the corner of her eye and she felt a glimmer of hope

SAFE FROM HERE.

Ryunosuke had left the park and was going to cut through the west office alley. Upon the dead alley corner he heard what sounded like the special after shot screach designed for the old S,A,A,U,S,O pistols.

His breath caught, for Rinka an he were the only ones who chose to keep the guns, everyone else kept knives. His was on his bedtable, so Rinka was in trouble.

He looked around the corner and felt his blood chill. Then boil. He took the guy who was practically on top of her first. Then landing a kick strait to the bigger one's face. Hayami scurried out of the way Ryunosuke attempted a Karma style combo-kick to the first's solar plexus, succeeding he landed a solid elbow to the other guy, then pushing him down to crush a foot to his sternum.

They were both out so Ryu looked towards the corner where Rinka had curled, knees to her chest, but her arms still tied behind her back. Ryu walked to her and cut her binds with his pocket knife, then gently pulled the tape from her mouth.

She curled her arms around her knees and pulled them closer to her body. Ryu then realized she didn't have her top on. He took off his hoodie and handed it to her. He turned the opposite way until he no longer heard her shuffling.

"Did they...." he trailed off not wanting to say something so vile, she shook her head.

"I'll take you home if you like" he offered. She simply nodded. They walked in silence back to her home.

Sorry for such a dark chap I really am but i promised to let my friend make the chapter and she is dark. But the story continues, I hope y'all like the next chap though.